Beyoncé knowles is pregnant with twins

Bey bout to have all these womens trying to get preg with twins now

wish it was me that got her pregnant
mean.gif

Distraction.

Basically. And then it's super bowl week so everyone's concerned about that while who-knows-what is taking place behind closed doors with the powers that be. I have no clue why this country is so infatuated with entertainment and gossip surrounding entertainers and overlook more serious topics. Sports/entertainers are not that important in the grand scheme of things.

Basically. And then it's super bowl week so everyone's concerned about that while who-knows-what is taking place behind closed doors with the powers that be. I have no clue why this country is so infatuated with entertainment and gossip surrounding entertainers and overlook more serious topics. Sports/entertainers are not that important in the grand scheme of things.

I hate these type of post especially when they pop up on my Facebook feed. It's people don't realize you can watch a game and still know what's going on in the world :lol:

You don't get what I'm saying. Not just attention, but also funds and emotional attachment. They money spent on 1 super bowl could damn near change the country for the better... People just love that empty thrill.

Back
Top Bottom