BEYONCE - BOW DOWN produced by HITBOY

Do you guys think she was really listening to Geto Boys and UGK when she was younger?? :lol:

Do you guys think she was really listening to Geto Boys and UGK when she was younger??
laugh.gif
Why not? She is from Texas

this **** is trash. and if any other female made this type of track other then B people would kill them for it

so B can throw side shots and female artist and people love it. but when other females throw shots at B for the samething they get bashed?

Oh great another bird anthem, exactly what the world needed. :stoneface:

Some of y'all grown men are way too excited about this song tho...i'ma just put that out there.

*Bops head back n' forth*

Bey' came wit' it on this! Hit-Boy a fool for this beat!!!! :pimp: I could do with out the chopped & screwed voice.

the stans are pushing the pedal hard with this one, the track is horrible and forced

This.

Huge Beyonce fan here but this is trash. Song is definitely forced and at this point in B's career there is no point for her to "go hard" and put out a song like this. :smh:

Two separate songs, folks. Or that's the word anyway. Interesting is interesting. The-Dream strikes again. :smh:

this **** is trash. and if any other female made this type of track other then B people would kill them for it

so B can throw side shots and female artist and people love it. but when other females throw shots at B for the samething they get bashed?

i mean when you haven't had a career like she has what shots are you throwing? you just look salty.

Back
Top Bottom