BEYONCE - BOW DOWN produced by HITBOY

on another note, what UGK song was she singing at the end???

I didn't mean MAD so literally. Should of used different words.

But this is a hit whether we like it or not. (And im with you guys who don't like it).

She knows how to pick her singles. :smh:

LOL at questioning if women from Houston or Beyonce jammed UGK or geto Boys back in the day

please believe everybody rocked with these two groups in Houston
And still do

As far as song - its not good at all

:lol:  at "men" in here getting mad at a beyonce song.

This is what I find HILARIOUS! NT will sit here all day and defend fake *** rappers and get butt hurt when Beyonce drops some **** talkin bout "I Been On" - Reppin her city - leather n wood - taking it back to Ghetto Boys and UGK. I mean shawty quoted the best part of "Tell Me Something Good". Got dudes like "what UGK song was she singing at the end?" :rofl: :rofl:. Beyonce putting "men" on to UGK :smh: :smh:

What I learned from all this is that Beyonce was in them streets while Ross was in C.O. training classes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Not my taste. I'm the type of dude that likes artist's music to mature with their fans. Beyonce and Usher need to get on that grown and sexy music that we lack in today's music.

Brah when you gotta deal with black females a lot, Beyonce starts to get on your nerves.

I swear Beyonce is kinda like Jesus/church to some broads: it does a lot of women more harm than good, they don't see the hypocrisy with them, can't see why others think it sucks, and ells them a bag of lies that females eat up.

And after having every broad scream "girls we run the world" turns around and makes a sound calling women ******* and "smacking tricks" :smh: :lol:

This song sucks, 90% of B's music sucks, and I will have to deal with garbage *** song on the radio and my girl singing it 24/7

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 at "men" in here getting mad at a beyonce song.
This is what I find HILARIOUS! NT will sit here all day and defend fake *** rappers and get butt hurt when Beyonce drops some **** talkin bout "I Been On" - Reppin her city - leather n wood - taking it back to Ghetto Boys and UGK. I mean shawty quoted the best part of "Tell Me Something Good". Got dudes like "what UGK song was she singing at the end?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Beyonce putting "men" on to UGK
mean.gif
mean.gif

What I learned from all this is that Beyonce was in them streets while Ross was in C.O. training classes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

beyonce definitely has more street cred than officer ricky.

laugh.gif
Brah when you gotta deal with black females a lot, Beyonce starts to get on your nerves.

I swear Beyonce is kinda like Jesus/church to some broads: it does a lot of women more harm than good, they don't see the hypocrisy with them, can't see why others think it sucks, and ells them a bag of lies that females eat up.

And after having every broad scream "girls we run the world" turns around and makes a sound calling women ******* and "smacking tricks"
mean.gif
laugh.gif

This song sucks, 90% of B's music sucks, and I will have to deal with garbage *** song on the radio and my girl singing it 24/7
how is that any different from guys that worship the likes of rick ross and other fake *** rappers?

And after having every broad scream "girls we run the world" turns around and makes a sound calling women ******* and "smacking tricks" :smh: :lol:

how is that any different from guys that worship the likes of rick ross and other fake *** rappers?

Brah I agree wit you 100%

No different. Dudes that do that are lames too. If anyone no matter the the race, age, or sex, worships an artist because they feel they provide some sort of soundtrack to their life, then that person a ******g problem.

And after having every broad scream "girls we run the world" turns around and makes a sound calling women ******* and "smacking tricks"
mean.gif
laugh.gif

THIS. not just beyonce tho. nikki, all them stupid chicks

beyonce had bishes who dnt even have a job sayin "tell me somethin where yo boss at?" bish you broke gtf.oh wit that parrot ish

Last edited:
laugh.gif

mean.gif
laugh.gif

You can logically refute a Lil Wayne/Rick Ross argument to guys.

Birds dont care. You can state your point..present valid supporting details and it wont matter. 

They still gonna walking around like:  

Annoying to no end

that Lil O vid used to stay on TV.
Does anyone from Houston remember Split Second tv show on public access that used to play chopped and screwed videos?

This is what I find HILARIOUS! NT will sit here all day and defend fake *** rappers and get butt hurt when Beyonce drops some **** talkin bout "I Been On" - Reppin her city - leather n wood - taking it back to Ghetto Boys and UGK. I mean shawty quoted the best part of "Tell Me Something Good". Got dudes like "what UGK song was she singing at the end?" :rofl: :rofl:. Beyonce putting "men" on to UGK :smh: :smh:

What I learned from all this is that Beyonce was in them streets while Ross was in C.O. training classes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

because all men listen to UGK, right???

I heard this track on the way to work the morning like "the hell is this?" Another basic bird anthem. Rihanna's taken your spot as of late.

Back
Top Bottom