Beyonce - PARTY feat. Andre 3000 [NEW]

beyonce-4-cover.jpg

BeyoncÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] ft. Andre 3000 â€

i see a few things wrong with this.
first, why does beyonce look so white? she looks like kesha. more importantly, and speaking of kesha, what is three stacks doing wasting his time giving verses to beyonce, kesha and even john legend? no disrespect but dre should be putting his verses on atleast mixtapes, if not that solo album that was supposed to come out two years ago. damnit mane.

first, why does beyonce look so white? she looks like kesha. more importantly, and speaking of kesha, what is three stacks doing wasting his time giving verses to beyonce, kesha and even john legend? no disrespect but dre should be putting his verses on atleast mixtapes, if not that solo album that was supposed to come out two years ago. damnit mane.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

this.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

this.

Back
Top Bottom