Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

not bad, that swagu line was god awful though Kanye
sick.gif

This
30t6p3b.gif
 I cant Stan with ye on that one.

Skipped straight to Andre's part then turned it off after lol

When is 3 stacks gon stop playin and give us album?

Skipped straight to Andre's part then turned it off after lol

When is 3 stacks gon stop playin and give us album?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This track right here is on that late 80s to early 90's R&B vibe!!!  WOW!..I"m shocked.  THIS! IS! WHAT THE !!%% i've been WAITING ON!!!!

I wouldn't have even peeped this if it weren't for my homegirl.  R&B needs to go back to this asap!  I honestly thought this was gonna be another gaga type track.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This track right here is on that late 80s to early 90's R&B vibe!!!  WOW!..I"m shocked.  THIS! IS! WHAT THE !!%% i've been WAITING ON!!!!

I wouldn't have even peeped this if it weren't for my homegirl.  R&B needs to go back to this asap!  I honestly thought this was gonna be another gaga type track.

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i see a few things wrong with this.
first, why does beyonce look so white? she looks like kesha. more importantly, and speaking of kesha, what is three stacks doing wasting his time giving verses to beyonce, kesha and even john legend? no disrespect but dre should be putting his verses on atleast mixtapes, if not that solo album that was supposed to come out two years ago. damnit mane.

this.

vybz-kartel-cake-soap.jpg

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i see a few things wrong with this.
first, why does beyonce look so white? she looks like kesha. more importantly, and speaking of kesha, what is three stacks doing wasting his time giving verses to beyonce, kesha and even john legend? no disrespect but dre should be putting his verses on atleast mixtapes, if not that solo album that was supposed to come out two years ago. damnit mane.

this.

vybz-kartel-cake-soap.jpg

Originally Posted by OneTrust

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah I love the old school R&B vibe on this track too.  I also have to agree with others on the Ye' swagu line being wack.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah I love the old school R&B vibe on this track too.  I also have to agree with others on the Ye' swagu line being wack.

How is this only TWO Pages?!?!?!!

Is the "younger" generation not feeling the vibe of this track??

If you were a 80's baby, how can you NOT like this??

Back
Top Bottom