Bhris Brown LA Home Robbed - He Doesn't Deserve This

Where are Mitchy Slick and Menace to make sense of all this?

Try to check me, Ima have em checkin pulses

Word to Dash.

Bhris a poptart *** *****.

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT! Game makes *****ty music!

Not really news though, we all know that. Guess he has to resort to shock photos and hug sweaty r&b singers to stay relevant.

Game got a thigh tat tho... He let another grown man tat his thighs

MOney-Bag1.jpg

Exactly, you gotta pay to play in LA. I stay more on the west end of south central and the only dude I know of that doesn't get taxed is Jay Rock.
But didn't jay rock grow up in projects in watts? He's been there since day 1

Y'all really aren't getting the extortion angle in all of this. Hip hop black hand. CB probably didn't really have a choice. The gangs get money and the artists get street cred/protection.

Although when ur paying for protection and ur house gets robbed something is supposed to happen.

TMZ article came out saying his Fruit homies set him up. Something bout Kid Red setting it up.

Saying Chris' home has cameras though.

Who didn't see this coming...
Wait, so the dude with the red hair pictured with CB is the one who plotted the robbery?!?

Talking about biting the hand that feeds you. That guy could've been set for life  just by being his hype man, smh 

Clearly you quoted this because you can't even tell the fact that he is lip synching :lol:. It's called a "pre-recorded vocal." Not a single part of that "The Way You Make Me Feel" was live. Just because he can do the dances doesn't mean anything to me. He's spent more time getting in trouble and being a clown than he has actually working on his craft.

There is a distinct difference between Usher's vocal ability when he first started to when he got older. Chris's music gets worse and his vocals never improve. That tells me that he doesn't take his privilege seriously. Which is why Virginia or not, I won't support his continued lack of artistic effort. If he doesn't care, who should I...

Ya'll clowning CB da God not knowing your favorite rapper was probably being ran out his hood daily as a youngin.
never heard about that happening to E-40.... 

I guess them cinci rappers get checked like that 

don't know where to post this but just went to Cbreezy's concert which was great btw got tickets from a dude who fixed his event he was scheduled to show up at a club after but did not go or was super late got a text saying he was in his hotel room with 12 girls inside and a couple waiting in the hallway 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
why you got ***** texted you about the p that bhris is getting?

I would be mad if some ***** i roll wit texted me about another cats movements,,,

like... **** i care about what he doing...

Dude gonna text you the next day talking about "bhris taking a hot shower wit herbal essence shampoo now, his lotion smell good too VS bruh"

never heard about that happening to E-40.... 

I guess them cinci rappers get checked like that 

Nah, you know better.

A broken clock is right 2 times a day.

We know 40 real along with boss hogg, bun, and others.

But we know most have to kick in.

50, Diddy, Wayne, Jeezy, Ross all had to kick in.

They are heavy hitters in rap.

Its just not as big of a story to me

TMZ article came out saying his Fruit homies set him up. Something bout Kid Red setting it up.

Saying Chris' home has cameras though.

Who didn't see this coming...

Chris so desperate to be a tough guy he thought they was his boys. Meanwhile they was scheming on him.

Back
Top Bottom