Bhris Brown LA Home Robbed - He Doesn't Deserve This

this reply has me rolling for some reason **** had such a soccer mom vibe
hilarious to want to live in a nice area instead of the hood right? I lived in a @!#@ neighborhood as a kid (look up the Mission in SF, pre gentrification) and there was NOTHING to be proud of and couldn't wait to get the hell out of there. I don't mind living in a "soft" neighborhood these days at all, at least I don't have to worry about the Norteno and Sureno beef, crackheads, coming home to find my house emptied out, staying indoors past a certain hour, etc anymore.

Last edited:
You dudes are delusional to think a dude that can barely even sing live, was gonna be MJ level. He was never going to surpass Usher at his "Confessions" hype.

hilarious to want to live in a nice area instead of the hood right? I lived in a @!#@ neighborhood as a kid (look up the Mission in SF, pre gentrification) and there was NOTHING to be proud of and couldn't wait to get the hell out of there. I don't mind living in a "soft" neighborhood these days at all, at least I don't have to worry about the Norteno and Sureno beef, crackheads, coming home to find my house emptied out, staying indoors past a certain hour, etc anymore.
Everybody should strive to be better and get out of a negative lifestyle.

I still stay indoors after hours in my gated community, I'm too old for that shhh.

Who the **** said Chris Brown been a Blood from the jump?

This ***** would have passed out seeing someone bleed when he first started groovin :rofl:

pump your brakes fam the wording was funny to me almost as if it was a genuine question

I knew what you meant and only an idiot would want to live in a rough area that's obvious

pump your brakes fam the wording was funny to me almost as if it was a genuine question

I knew what you meant and only an idiot would want to live in a rough area that's obvious

Which pretty much confirms for the 1000th time that Chris Brown is an idiot :lol: I've never met anyone in person who started banging or looked at it as a point of pride after making it in life. It only makes sense if that lifestyle is all you know and you had no real role models to guide you, but this dude is from an uneventful town in Virginia and was millionaire at the age of 16...

Last edited:
Which pretty much confirms for the 1000th time that Chris Brown is an idiot
laugh.gif
I've never met anyone in person who started banging or looked at it as a point of pride after making it in life.
Except he doesn't bang.

Peep the "I want to go back to the street life" thread :lol:

Dem boys are out there

Peep the "I want to go back to the street life" thread :lol:

Dem boys are out there
we have a weekly "I want the grimy crime infested NYC back" made by dudes who haven't set foot outside of the suburbs. I don't trust the intelligence of 75% of the people on here

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Chris spent way more than 50 grand on taking them bloods with him around the world( travel,rooms,clothes,transportation) they messed all that up for 50K.

Last edited:
I'm sure Chrissy was one of those types in chat rooms as a kid claiming some kind of gang. Now he's just fulfilling his fantasies.

Back
Top Bottom