Bhris Brown LA Home Robbed - He Doesn't Deserve This

lmao mannnnn Im just goin off what I was told

When I meant them I was talking about bloods in general, not the group he runs with in cali now

Last edited:

roll.gif
He wasn't nothin of a sort...Once Game introduced him to dudes from Fruit Town and they started extorting him is when he start false flaggin. He surrounded by nothin but

lames from that set...
Exactly.

:rofl: He wasn't nothin of a sort...Once Game introduced him to dudes from Fruit Town and they started extorting him is when he start false flaggin. He surrounded by nothin but
lames from that set...

Yup. I about fell out of my chair when I first saw him throw on a khaki suit.

There's all sorts of speculation on who robbed him, including people he runs with now.

TMZ article came out saying his Fruit homies set him up. Something bout Kid Red setting it up.

Saying Chris' home has cameras though.

Who didn't see this coming...

TMZ article came out saying his Fruit homies set him up. Something bout Kid Red setting it up.

Saying Chris' home has cameras though.

Who didn't see this coming...
Smh Kid Red aint even a real Piru lmao that klown is a walking joke in LA 

What is the lure of being a blood? It seems everybody wants to be one these days. Foolishness.

The hell..... Usually you get locked up then want booty, these guys looked like they skipped all that

Whatever neighborhood Chrissy is claiming, if he's not from there like everyone is saying, this is a bad look for that particular clique to allow him to do this. Means your set is weak and anyone can claim it with no repercussions. It used to be if you claimed a neighborhood you weren't from and word got back, they'd either jump you in or kill your *** for false claiming.

:lol: @ you don't have to answer,as if a real blood would need permission to deny.

Them boys need to be in somebody's gym, lmao.

That's kid red???? lmao when I saw bhris perform in Vegas in May that dude was his hype man...

But I agree that kinda makes your set look bad...I give bhris another yr or 2 before he stops gang banging

Last edited:
Son better start false claiming Kappa or something because them street dudes ain't got NOTHING to lose.

Back
Top Bottom