Bhris Brown LA Home Robbed - He Doesn't Deserve This

Another thing I know these dudes didn't purposely pose like that
ChrisBrown-KidRed.jpg

Whatever neighborhood Chrissy is claiming, if he's not from there like everyone is saying, this is a bad look for that particular clique to allow him to do this. Means your set is weak and anyone can claim it with no repercussions. It used to be if you claimed a neighborhood you weren't from and word got back, they'd either jump you in or kill your *** for false claiming.

QTF.

I'm from Baltimore, and the gang **** got big over here round '04-'07. Especially Bloods. I Seen people get g-checked and all that. One dude my bro went to school with was like a 24yr old OG and he ordered a hit on a dude b/c he accidentally sent a D pick to another member. And it's not even real bloods out here. I can only imagine how it is out Cali.

I got a good friend that lost a promising athletic career to that ****. And more friends that have got killed, or in prison. That gang **** has died down here now though. Most people in my city rep their neighborhood, street, part of town or clique.

Dudes tried to put me on one time when I was like 15.Thought about it for like 5seconds and came to my senses. The appeal is going out and being deep, girls, feeling untouchable, and just being a part of something. It looks cool from the outside, but it's so much BS that comes with it. When they come callin for you to put in work, no bluffin.

Gangbanging is a Faustian deal.

Chris been a clown for this gang **** he on ...went from a small country town in VA , to becoming rich and famous ...then he joins a gang n acts like he's a Cali gangsta :smh:

Back
Top Bottom