Big Facts Podcast Thread Vol. DJ Scream & Big Bank Black

Calling cats re.tarded and women *****es... whilst talking to a mental health advocate :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
They coming hard with the guests.

The Fewtch ep gonna be a classic :lol:. Would be hard if they got Fewtch and Thug or some unexpected **** like that that they would only be able to pull off.

Never been big on Durkio but much more intrigued by that EP than WATTBA2. I fully expect Future to pull up at some point - prolly circa a new project or Zone 6 day, he always ****ed with Bank and him/Scream been rockin since 1000.

Wonder if Gucci would do this. Them *****s like frenemies :lol:. They say wop finessed Bank and them in the past. But they ended up squashing it, and becoming cool again.

Fat Gucci and Bank woulda been a hell of an episode, but this ain’t fit Gucci scene |l

This man said these ****** don’t got nobody to love them. :rofl:

It’s some real **** to say once you get where he’s coming from, but that **** is straight comedy coming from Bank :lol:

"****** waking up to that pistol" :smh: but true.

Fat Gucci and Bank woulda been a hell of an episode, but this ain’t fit Gucci scene |l

I think it is tho :lol:. Wop and Bank cut from the same cloth. And at similar stages in their lives as men. I Thing about Bank is....he makes people comfortable to speak with them, and he got wisdom. Like the Future interview...he ain’t have his guard up.

Wop would be the same. The potential they got for cats to come up there is deep.

I can see Gucci going up there. Homie hasn’t been too candid in interviews, so I can see Bank tapping into that and getting some real questions off.

Interested in hearing what he thinks the issue is with Thug, Future,Scooter. etc.Something ain’t been right since that Free Bricks 3 tape. :lol:

Last edited:
Bank be cutting pass all the bs with his guest and these questions . Straight up getting to the point which is a blessing , I like how he got straight to it with rhq and yung la .

I don't disagree with anything said.. just looking @ it from the angle, every guest thus far, be in ATL. I don't see MIA living Gucci going out of his way, nor do I think he on the BF radar at this time. I hope I’m off base though.

Love seeing Scream cook in his role, at a time DJ drops could be excessive, Scream used to get me hype before Gucci slaps :pimp:

When they brought up the DT face tat matter and Leiland tried to glaze over everything :lol:

Bank: Take it from the top, take it from the top... :rofl:

that damn explanation la gave too . Like bruh you a big as duck tatted on the side of your face with No paperwork from the camp them pills made you do that ? Lol

LA was supposed to go. Then drugs had that ***** all the way ****ed up.

I remember the “The duck still in my face. It ain’t going no where” video. :smh:

Son really had joints. :smokin

Ain’t nothing worse than woman who done been ran through, or a dude who done been a simp lifer. Straight damaged and scorned :lol: :lol:

Ain’t nothing worse than woman who done been ran through, or a dude who done been a simp lifer. Straight damaged and scorned :lol: :lol:

literally talking in a damn circle , and the first thing they go to defend women being like dudes is men being on the dl . bank was spitting and she missed up the whole flow.

literally talking in a damn circle , and the first thing they go to defend women being like dudes is men being on the dl . bank was spitting and she missed up the whole flow.

Exactly. Broads be knowing them cats is effeminate and gay but. You with a dude who pillow talk and gossip more than female. Probably has questionable sexual habits in bed.

But still sleep with him. I blame both men and women though. It is what it is. No accountability

Shorty came thru with the strong dummy "we should be doing the same bs as yall do" logic and the super independent woman vibes, wild scorned :lol:

Black said it right halfway thru, "we need to get a logic person in here"

Last edited:
Man we hear that sort of scorned woman bs so often. A lot of these **** really don’t be talking about nothing. Especially these Atlanta joints like ol’ girl on episode 9. :lol:

Man we hear that sort of scorned woman bs so often. A lot of these **** really don’t be talking about nothing. Especially these Atlanta joints like ol’ girl on episode 9. :lol:
And even worse is these types of joints like shorty you cant tell em anything, even if you trying put em on some game they closed off to it no listening....The initial point was most dudes dont want a relationship with a ho thats out there like that, but all she worried about is being able to do whatever we do thinkin its gon be sweet :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom