Big Facts Podcast Thread Vol. DJ Scream & Big Bank Black

I feel like Nudy ain’t really speak on why it’s tension between them and Wop :lol:

They got Russ on the latest episode but no vid yet. Their only flaw rn is not picking a set day to upload the podcast and video like how Joe Budden do.

Word. They still got some kinks to iron out. They'll have to figure out a way to become less reliant on guests if they want to "take it to the next level."

Rooting for them though.

Is there even tension between the two? I only recall Nudy calling a spade a spade when Gucci said he run zone 6 knowing he ain’t been back in years.

Yup. Nudy walked it back.

deluxe Anyways otw? :pimp:

RUSSIAN CREAM RUSSIAN CREAM yeah it's def opposite of what he was making it seem.. he gets his fair share of guest feats, he just don't let nobody on his **** :lol:

6pac 6pac Didn't even catch that Gunna shot before, **** clear as day too :lol:

wavycrocket wavycrocket that brief Gucci chat at the end 🤔

Time stamp on the wop comments?

Crazy how that Berg episode dropped RIGHT before son got caught up in that wild story. I was listening to it like damn... life comes at you fast. :smh:

Crazy how that Berg episode dropped RIGHT before son got caught up in that wild story. I was listening to it like damn... life comes at you fast. :smh:

I ain’t watch yet but I saw on Twitter something about Berg woulda been ****ed if he didn’t have them cameras, insinuating he was set up on some BS

Mal quote retweeted something boutit like “girls ain’t ****ing with Berg off the strength” :lol:

I hate that they had both Scooter and Wop on during this video call quarantine ****, Scooter interview would have been way better if they was in the studio and I know Wop’s gone be the same... As long as they don’t fumble the eventual Future episode I’m good though

Big bank called wop a ***** last week on his live tho when he was talking about ola runt tho....

I think it is tho :lol:. Wop and Bank cut from the same cloth. And at similar stages in their lives as men. I Thing about Bank is....he makes people comfortable to speak with them, and he got wisdom. Like the Future interview...he ain’t have his guard up.

I can see Gucci going up there. Homie hasn’t been too candid in interviews, so I can see Bank tapping into that and getting some real questions off.

1586292858227.gif

1586293055263.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom