big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Lil B... Lil ******g B

I try to stay away from threads involving this dude. How the hell he got in this one I honestly don't know.

:smh: it really is sad.

I **** with that Lil B diss 

pimp.gif

Yup. Dudes just bounce around in all directions

I don't really like the song anyways. Wasn't much.

Last edited:
The Irony of lil b being mentioned in a thread that is about a rapper telling other rappers to step their bars up... :smh:

These the same ****** who callin Fred da godson, Cassidy, & J.R Writer wack but Lil B "diss" track was hard.... "You jerkoff with your butcheeks out".... really? are ya'll ****** serious keep this bum **** outta here

The Irony of lil b being mentioned in a thread that is about a rapper telling other rappers to step their bars up... :smh:

These the same ****** who callin Fred da godson, Cassidy, & J.R Writer wack but Lil B "diss" track was hard.... "You jerkoff with your butcheeks out".... really? are ya'll ****** serious keep this bum **** outta here

Son we talking about his diss to Joe Buddens, when Joe Buddens just made a lame video about 10 hot bars in Kendrick's verse. 

Prior to that the dude made a cover like he had something on deck. 

JR Writer diss is weak as hell when you put it up against Kendrick's. Lil B just got in the conversation based on Joe talking about lame bars, and the tweets he dropped, but the dude been exposed. 

Being from Jersey, after that T-shirt & Buddens, it's been pretty much all down hill for Joey out here. Dudes don't even support his new music out here like that.

And his female like actions on Twitter/IG + Love & Hip-Hop isn't helping his case either :smh:

Somebody asked me the other day if I would trade Joe Buddens to NY for Rich Dollaz despite the fact that Rich just got punched in his face :lol: .. told dude if he throws in a draft pick I'm with it since Rich can't rap :rofl:

Last edited:
Son we talking about his diss to Joe Buddens, when Joe Buddens just made a lame video about 10 hot bars in Kendrick's verse. 

Prior to that the dude made a cover like he had something on deck. 

JR Writer diss is weak as hell when you put it up against Kendrick's. Lil B just got in the conversation based on Joe talking about lame bars, and the tweets he dropped, but the dude been exposed. 

regardless of how Lame Joe has come across or how wack any of those disses are compared to kendrick.... EVERY LAST ONE of them are better than ANYTHING i have ever heard from Lil B.

Exposed? Joe is 100 times the artist Lil B is... if ya'll want to talk real battles talk saigon, ransom.... but don't sit here and tell me some parody rap is exposing someone plz.

regardless of how Lame Joe has come across or how wack any of those disses are compared to kendrick.... EVERY LAST ONE of them are better than ANYTHING i have ever heard from Lil B.

Exposed? Joe is 100 times the artist Lil B is... if ya'll want to talk real battles talk saigon, ransom.... but don't sit here and tell me some parody rap is exposing someone plz.
So Joe hasn't been exposed the past few years? 

Just look at his actions, dude just deleted all of his tweets from the Styles conversation the other day. Not only that, but he's been checked by Rae and them for coming out of pocket on twitter, then the dude hops on video with an ice pack to his face apologizing. 

laugh.gif

Let's get back to nobody of relevancy having anything to say to Kendrick. 

Last edited:
Being from Jersey, after that T-shirt & Buddens, it's been pretty much all down hill for Joey out here. Dudes don't even support his new music out here like that.

And his female like actions on Twitter/IG + Love & Hip-Hop isn't helping his case either
mean.gif

Somebody asked me the other day if I would trade Joe Buddens to NY for Rich Dollaz despite the fact that Rich just got punched in his face
laugh.gif
.. told dude if he throws in a draft pick I'm with it since Rich can't rap
roll.gif
didnt ransom catch joey on his front porch? or someones goon?

Los BY FAR... Ortiz second.... everyone else should of just sat this out..

the only way i could see someone one upping this is slicing their performance at a MTV awards or something and just going on a lyrical onslaught on national TV & the only two big enough to get that platform are Drake & Cole... maybe Wale but based off that TMZ interview he dont want Noooooooooooo problems

meanwhile Kendrick is trolling all rappers

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the only way i could see someone one upping this is slicing their performance at a MTV awards or something and just going on a lyrical onslaught on national TV & the only two big enough to get that platform are Drake & Cole... maybe Wale but based off that TMZ interview he dont want Noooooooooooo problems

You wasn't feeling Ransom's verse? Not saying it was anything epic but I felt like he came in just behind Los & Ortiz.

I'm tired of this instrumental, slightly annoyed by it already :rolleyes

It was alright but nothing that really blew me away on first listen... IMO Los actually did better than K.dot but obviously it isn't gonna have a quarter of the impact or the memory.

Wait, people still don't get the KONY line and that it's not a direct diss?

Do people still not understand that it's in direct relation to calling himself Biggie and not specifically calling himself the current KONY?

So Joe hasn't been exposed the past few years? 

If he's not a gangsta rapper, how did he get exposed?

This is a dude who exposes himself in his music.

New York cats... Are ya'll still rockin with Kendrick after this? :nerd:

A lot of dudes missed out on basic comprehension skills in elementary school.

I liked Ransom, Cassidy and Mysonne's versions

The only ones who should have stayed quiet were BOB, JR Writer and Fred

And his female like actions on Twitter/IG + Love & Hip-Hop isn't helping his case either
mean.gif

Somebody asked me the other day if I would trade Joe Buddens to NY for Rich Dollaz despite the fact that Rich just got punched in his face
laugh.gif
.. told dude if he throws in a draft pick I'm with it since Rich can't rap
roll.gif
All of this. We used to ride hard for Budden in Jersey, he was really all we had in the early-mid 2000s, and now you see stuff like "Budden was born in NY yall can have him". This all started with T Shirt and Buddens.

If he's not a gangsta rapper, how did he get exposed?

This is a dude who exposes himself in his music.
A lot of dudes missed out on basic comprehension skills in elementary school.
I liked Ransom, Cassidy and Mysonne's versions

The only ones who should have stayed quiet were BOB, JR Writer and Fred
Come on Magic.

If you don't think he's been exposed then that's fine. We can agree to disagree on it. 

Back
Top Bottom