Big Sean, Kanye, Cudi, Cons and Tony Williams all dropping Sept. 14th. (GOOD MUSIC DAY)

sup, guess thats work... and the crickets and mind bottling vocabulary comes, with earth tones and oneself. album release partys? have not been to one. think last ad i saw was joes buddens. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! as he says.lol  

sup, guess thats work... and the crickets and mind bottling vocabulary comes, with earth tones and oneself. album release partys? have not been to one. think last ad i saw was joes buddens. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! as he says.lol  

well mean joe buddens album release and um these dudes look fake something gotta be wrong with lighting as so i judge red light district.Have them looking like twins of other twins with fragments mistakes.

well mean joe buddens album release and um these dudes look fake something gotta be wrong with lighting as so i judge red light district.Have them looking like twins of other twins with fragments mistakes.

He can do gold easy with just the music forum

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Sean's not dropping on the 14th, I know this for a fact. Kanye however, is scheduled for the 14th.

how do you know?

and whatever happen to Fonsworth's album as well as GLC's

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Sean's not dropping on the 14th, I know this for a fact. Kanye however, is scheduled for the 14th.

how do you know?

and whatever happen to Fonsworth's album as well as GLC's

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

I doubt they'll all drop 9/14.

Why hasnt there been a GOOD MUSIC compilation album yet?
That's what I'm sayin'.
They need to do something together
G.O.O.D MUSIC >>>>>> Young Money

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

I doubt they'll all drop 9/14.

Why hasnt there been a GOOD MUSIC compilation album yet?
That's what I'm sayin'.
They need to do something together
G.O.O.D MUSIC >>>>>> Young Money

Official G.O.O.D. Music thread?
nerd.gif

(Radio Rip) Kid Cudi Feat. Kanye West – Erase Me
cudi-and-ye-575x394.jpg

Kid Cudi and Kanye team up once again for a new song that we can assume is called “Earse Me

Official G.O.O.D. Music thread?
nerd.gif

(Radio Rip) Kid Cudi Feat. Kanye West – Erase Me
cudi-and-ye-575x394.jpg

Kid Cudi and Kanye team up once again for a new song that we can assume is called “Earse Me

so how is this still happening when a month later none of cudi's leaked tracks are getting radio play, consequence doesn't have a single, and no one knows who big sean is...?

(and yes i realize cudi pushed his album back two weeks. as he should have. there's no buzz for it at all and he can't flop after that solid debut.)

so how is this still happening when a month later none of cudi's leaked tracks are getting radio play, consequence doesn't have a single, and no one knows who big sean is...?

(and yes i realize cudi pushed his album back two weeks. as he should have. there's no buzz for it at all and he can't flop after that solid debut.)

Back
Top Bottom