Big Sean & Naya Call Off Engagement

Her doing better than him had more to do with how good she looks not how lame Sean is as a rapper. Me thinking Sean is lame had more to do with his raps and how he comes off when he talks (like in interviews for instance). Hence, me calling him a loser. This stuff can't be that hard to follow. All this push back just seems to me that there's more fans of Big Sean on NT than I thought :lol: Cuz if we being rational in the same breath we got dudes using Drake as an adverb to signify …. something. I think simping? :nerd: For my comments that I think she can do better than him or maybe it's cuz I sided with the female that I'm in Drake mode :nerd:

But hey maybe this Drake mode talk would make me feel some type of way if I still listened to his music and was able to relay in to a diss to other ppl I think act the same.

writing paragraphs about celebrity relationships
+
She can do better
=
#drakemode

Last edited:
Her doing better than him had more to do with how good she looks not how lame Sean is as a rapper. Me thinking Sean is lame had more to do with his raps and how he comes off when he talks (like in interviews for instance). Hence, me calling him a loser. This stuff can't be that hard to follow. All this push back just seems to me that there's more fans of Big Sean on NT than I thought :lol: Cuz if we being rational in the same breath we got dudes using Drake as an adverb to signify …. something. I think simping? :nerd: For my comments that I think she can do better than him or maybe it's cuz I sided with the female that I'm in Drake mode :nerd:

But hey maybe this Drake mode talk would make me feel some type of way if I still listened to his music and was able to relay in to a diss to other ppl I think act the same.

writing paragraphs about celebrity relationships
+
She can do better
=
#drakemode
So Drake mode just means w/e y'all want it to mean then? Cool:

You posting in a thread about celeb relationships
+
You quoting me
=
#drakemode

If you're getting engaged after 6 months, you should honestly expect this to happen.

:smh: i really don't understand how some people have trouble understanding this. you marry someone after some years together, not a semester.

naya's tweet prolly had ol boy like
big-sean-thumb.jpg

7 pages of ****

One say she ugly The rest say she ugly

One says #drakemode Another says drake mode

And no you can not call

For all the ones who feel she is so god awful ugly now please post a tagged pic of your chick looking better than her then and now.

PM is ready

Yea. Idk where this Big Sean's a lame talk comes from. Nters in highschool or living with mom dukes not understanding the real world.

If you making enough to buy your moms a house, and actually buy your moms a house, you'll never be lame in my book.

Throwing shade through moms shades, lame.

Grown men saying 'she could do better' about a girl that's not fam, lame.

saying a beautiful young lady is not beautiful, lame.

Sidenote I've always thought the 'I see a hundred chicks like that everyday, so she's not average' arguement was stupid, just because you see Mazarattis everyday don't make a Mazaratti an average car, be thankful for your privilege , you buffoons.

Through your moms shades

:lol:
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom