Big Sean & Naya Call Off Engagement

its crazy. I don't know dude at all... Never met him.

But calling him lame because you don't like the way he raps?

Is y'all ****** serious?

Criticizing famous people's personality based off the character they portray?

:smh:

And then saying a girl they've never met can do better than him cause they don't like the way he raps. :rofl: Drake mode, hater talk or rap critique? You be the judge.

And then saying a girl they've never met can do better than him cause they don't like the way he raps.
roll.gif
Drake mode, hater talk or rap critique? You be the judge.
#drakemode in full effect. its like a disease

Don't know one big sean song so i can't comment but Nick Cannon been lame/corny.

yall dont gotta like his music but to call him lame is wack. ive chopped it up with dude a FEW times. hes the most humble celeb ive met out of rappers actors and athletes. the MOST humble. i dunno the situation but i do know he really cared for the girl. if he called it off its better now than to get married and split later. and shes being petty with that tweet and if its true hes being petty taking the watch back.

but chill with calling dude lame. no cape. but most of yall jus sayin wut everyone else is saying to fit in

Is y'all ****** serious?

mean.gif
Why are you getting so worked up? Commesdes****down

Last edited:
Why are you getting so worked up? Commesdes****down
I never understood that on nt...

Someone types a paragraph that took all of 26 seconds...and now they're "worked up"

Seems like you have to get your point across in less than 7 words to still appear with your jimmies unrustled...

Looking for the "why you so worked up because another man called another man lame" post, or something along those lines.

Yea. Idk where this Big Sean's a lame talk comes from. Nters in highschool or living with mom dukes not understanding the real world.

If you making enough to buy your moms a house, and actually buy your moms a house, you'll never be lame in my book.

Throwing shade through moms shades, lame.

Grown men saying 'she could do better' about a girl that's not fam, lame.

saying a beautiful young lady is not beautiful, lame.

Sidenote I've always thought the 'I see a hundred chicks like that everyday, so she's not average' arguement was stupid, just because you see Mazarattis everyday don't make a Mazaratti an average car, be thankful for your privilege , you buffoons.
^^^

Is y'all ****** serious?

:smh:

And then saying a girl they've never met can do better than him cause they don't like the way he raps. :rofl: Drake mode, hater talk or rap critique? You be the judge.
Her doing better than him had more to do with how good she looks not how lame Sean is as a rapper. Me thinking Sean is lame had more to do with his raps and how he comes off when he talks (like in interviews for instance). Hence, me calling him a loser. This stuff can't be that hard to follow. All this push back just seems to me that there's more fans of Big Sean on NT than I thought :lol: Cuz if we being rational in the same breath we got dudes using Drake as an adverb to signify …. something. I think simping? :nerd: For my comments that I think she can do better than him or maybe it's cuz I sided with the female that I'm in Drake mode :nerd:

But hey maybe this Drake mode talk would make me feel some type of way if I still listened to his music and was able to relay in to a diss to other ppl I think act the same.

Last edited:
When trying to be like Kanye goes wrong

Every brotha can't have a white woman
You gotta be the right kinda brotha
she aint eem white doe

smh @ you black dudes who call anything fair skinned wit long hair white, yall wild funny

Back
Top Bottom