[:: BIG SEAN Thread | 'I DECIDED' Album 2/3/17 | Cover Pg.13 ::]

Yall are really over hyping DSP :lol:

That's a good album but ...it's all over the place as a whole.

like someone said on KTT, maybe Hov would've been more fitting for No Favors.

One thing that is apparent and won't change for me is that every feature sucks. They're not even close to good or needed.

hey were hyping that Eminem verse so much and he was just saying random words half the time and he has an annoying *** voice

Had no idea Mustard co-produced "Owe Me" with Travis Scott. Dude is really evolving his sound.

Yeah this song is fire. There's a couple joints on here, halfway off the balcony, the song with jhene, etc

But yeah as an album this whole thing is very meh. It sucks too cuz he dropped he ball, he was about to be like in the big 3 in hip hop him Cole and Kendrick since drake is on his own platform now.

He producers really gave him the L with these weak produced tracks. Some of these beats are horrible, just not album worthy beats and like antidope said 90% of these features are trash.

dark sky paradise is definitely his best album. I don't even think I skip a track on there, even the track with Ariana grande is dope.

hey were hyping that Eminem verse so much and he was just saying random words half the time and he has an annoying *** voice
Yea that flow he uses is terrible imo, i know he'll never sound like he last did on Encore again but of the flows he's used since Relapse this is for sure the worst one. Some of those songs from Shady XV were basically one and dones or skips half way through.

Nah this album is hot. I dont like his "chick tracks" They seemed forced as hell and overall boring. All the other stuff on the album is fire. :pimp: Cop the album, NT'ers!

I haven't hit play yet, but I'm not too surprised by this feedback.

I don't feel like this was the right moment in his career for this concept album. Hearing him explain it didn't even remote catch my interest.

Last edited:
So much hate towards Em :smh: yeah flow is gone but still better than most people out right now. Everyone out now has all goofy voices and dont make sense. But thats just me

"The light" :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: reminds me of going in for life, I'm lowkey mad there was no beatdrop though

"Jump out the window" literally sounds like a drake song, cool song the beat could be a lot better

"Same time" is smooth jhene and sean lowkey make some nice stuff together

"Halfway off the balcony" nice track, came out a while ago so I been jamming it

"Bigger than me" fire :pimp: should have had more songs like this.

"Owe me" pure flames, ***** straight flowing :smokin

Gave it the whip test and everything, I shoulda known I wasn't gon feel it that much cuz I didn't even really feel his singles like that

Last edited:
First the Em feature... he starts off so trash and I was not feeling it. but you gotta give him credit he did straighten up and save face by the time it was over.

The album itself is cool. Imma have to listen to it a few more times but nothing made me be like damn Sean really killed them with this one off one listen.

So much hate towards Em :smh: yeah flow is gone but still better than most people out right now. Everyone out now has all goofy voices and dont make sense. But thats just me

Em is one of the most technically gifted artists ever. But he hasn't made any listenable music in years, especially complete projects. At this point he's not any different at all than various underground MC's who can rap their *** off but make crappy songs and can't find good beats.

- DSP is my favorite Sean album and I knew he was done once he put out Twenty88.

- This is basically Twenty88 with a few more rap verses. He sings way too much and it's a bubblegum album. It's sad how much singing he does because Sean can rap better than most rappers today.

- Y'all kill Em's flow on this album but Sean was off beat on mad songs. He sounds so long winded and he's off.

I doubt I'll play it again, not supporting this sound he's doing.

- DSP is my favorite Sean album and I knew he was done once he put out Twenty88.

- This is basically Twenty88 with a few more rap verses. He sings way too much and it's a bubblegum album. It's sad how much singing he does because Sean can rap better than most rappers today.

- Y'all kill Em's flow on this album but Sean was off beat on mad songs. He sounds so long winded and he's off.

I doubt I'll play it again, not supporting this sound he's doing.

ALL FACTS. Repped.

Big Sean covering Kanye West's "I Wonder"

Big Sean freestyling on Funk Flex (talks about killing Donald Trump)

Last edited:
Sean verse > Ems babble 
sick.gif

Even his funk flex freestyle was weak Smfh .... this was one of my most anticipated projects and he dropped the ball ..

Like somebody else said this was supposed to put him with the big 3 and cement him as being in their level ..... did the opposite .

Idk if my expectations were too high or if it's just trash . Should of known off the singles , only liked jumping out the widow

Oh wow, after sitting with this for most of today, I completely disagree with the sentiment of the album on here.

Eminem sounded like John Cena for the first half of his verse. Wow this was bad. It was a good song right up until that point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom