[:: BIG SEAN Thread | 'I DECIDED' Album 2/3/17 | Cover Pg.13 ::]

Sacrifices.... Fire. Strongest Big Sean verses on here, the one Migo that can rap did his thing, the worst Migo isn't included, beat is fire.

Last edited:
Nope it's Offset. I legit can't tell who's rapping with these dudes a lot of the time and just rap genius it.

No Favors got the popular star on Apple Music... People really can't be serious.

Nope it's Offset. I legit can't tell who's rapping with these dudes a lot of the time and just rap genius it.

No Favors got the popular star on Apple Music... People really can't be serious.

An Eminem verse is a bit of a stimulus package

Album not bad but I prolly won't listen to it much. Not the direction he should've went imo

Speaking of Offset... if someone were to tell me he would have a better verse than Eminem, on an album feature, I'd look at them crazy.

He might be the best feature on the album which is sad :lol:

i respect em's talent.. but damn this dude is not good musically.

Even his funk flex freestyle was weak Smfh .... this was one of my most anticipated projects and he dropped the ball ..

Like somebody else said this was supposed to put him with the big 3 and cement him as being in their level ..... did the opposite .

Idk if my expectations were too high or if it's just trash . Should of known off the singles , only liked jumping out the widow

What big 3?

Even his funk flex freestyle was weak Smfh .... this was one of my most anticipated projects and he dropped the ball ..

Like somebody else said this was supposed to put him with the big 3 and cement him as being in their level ..... did the opposite .

Idk if my expectations were too high or if it's just trash . Should of known off the singles , only liked jumping out the widow

What big 3?

I'm guessing Drake, Cole, and Kendrick.

Do people consider Drake a rapper?

I tried to play it again. I deleted it. This album is so damn soft. Sean is gone. Not sure why y'all giving him a pass. Reminds me of when Ja Rule went too pop and was singing too much. That was Pain Is Love I think.

Last edited:
It definitely was that album also sucks. But it's more so the fact that Dark Sky Paradise is fantastic than the fact that FHD was awful.

This is better than the last projects from Cole and Kendrick to me. Both of those albums are weed plates

Lol wouldn't go as far as saying they were weed plates but yeah agreed.
No point in dancing around it for me those albums are intolerable especially the Kendrick one. 0 for however many tracks are on there.

Last edited:
I'm guessing Drake, Cole, and Kendrick.
Well if that's the case, he's already on their level. J Cole last joint wasn't good and TPAB was a let down to most day 1 Kendrick fans.

I'm also guessing that he was referring to public perception when he mentioned this time around being an opportunity to cement his name as being parallel to that trio talent-wise.

Matter of fact, Dark Sky Paradise was better than Forest Hills Drive in my opinion.

DSP still gets played. The new joint decent. After about 2 times all the way through, I won't be copping the physical copy this time around

I'm also guessing that he was referring to public perception when he mentioned this time around being an opportunity to cement his name as being parallel to that trio talent-wise.
I guess. At worst he's still a popular rapper. Like Asap Rocky and Travis Scott level. He puts out hits.

I feel like this album should be played backwards in a way; track 14-1 in that order. I know he can rap, I don't care if he can sing or not but it's a different album for sure. I'ma give it an 8/10. This album is his turning point in life, it's the man he is now & the man he wants to be in the future. He let go of a lot of the negative in his life, & making better choices. It's a celebration of his new found wisdom.

What the **** Em :lol: :smh:

This dude been rapping like a white dude that learned how to rap 2 years ago. Just saying a bunch of random **** real loud and kinda fast. This the same dude that killed Renegade and Don't Push Me. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom