Biggest dissapointment of 2011

Most of us had high hopes when it came to coppin a "rare" pair of Jordans in 2011 whether it be a pair of Tokyo 5's, quai 54's, banned 1's or the infamous ray Allen pe's....some might have just wanted gr's but i highly doubt everyone got what they wanted this year For me it was easily the banned 1's

biggest disapointment of 2011 is the fact that shoes are dead just like hip hop, all crap with these fusion garbage releases and fruity McPoop pant colorways of great shoes, i hate it all!

Concords
30t6p3b.gif

Mine is the banned 1s, still looking for my sz12 in a decent price...If I wasn't trying to get them for cheaper then the ppl were selling I could of had my 2 pairs already
frown.gif
to this day I regret it

Originally Posted by JHes91

I saw the only size 13 pair of banned 1's on ebay yesterday for 500.00 smh

Saw my sz12s $325+
frown.gif
damn shame
30t6p3b.gif
giving decent offers with money in hand and getting turned dwn left and right...guess ppl can't let go with 1 of their 5+ pairs lol

I regret not getting a second pair of Banned 1s when price were $250-$275.

However, with Banned 1s and 85 Bred KOs, im pretty much set on the Black/Red I colorway.

Originally Posted by KMante

Banned I's
The are no outlets in AK
30t6p3b.gif

There are no real "outlets" in Michigan, So I feel your pain...does anybody remember that they were supposed to release sometime in the fall lol I hate rumors

Toss up between the Banned 1 being a limited outlet release and the quality on the black/cement III. Why JB would limit a sought after colorway of a shoe that they've whored in masses with other crappy colorways just puzzles me, just as much as JB releasing that shiny, glossy black midsole on the black/cements when they did a pretty decent job on the white/cements in January. I don't think we'll ever see a proper retro of that shoe again. Swear there are some real life donkeys running around their headquarters.

Really wanted the DB 4's and 2011 YOTR's...i feel you guys on the reseller prices. Those DB's are at rape prices also.

taxi lows regret not copping. Tbh the charity 4s look like smelly hot garbage no saw.

Pissed I couldn't get the RAXIII due to my location....honestly, I'm disappointed in the cords the most. I have my pair and I don't even want them really
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Toss up between the Banned 1 being a limited outlet release and the quality on the black/cement III. Why JB would limit a sought after colorway of a shoe that they've whored in masses with other crappy colorways just puzzles me, just as much as JB releasing that shiny, glossy black midsole on the black/cements when they did a pretty decent job on the white/cements in January. I don't think we'll ever see a proper retro of that shoe again. Swear there are some real life donkeys running around their headquarters.

This, I wish I would have gotten the Banned 1s for a decent price

And I was also dissatisfied with the black cements

Only Jordans I wanted this year were the Ray Allen 13's which I didn't get. Oh well, I'll try to get em later down the line.

actually white cement IIIs had that shiny midsole problem too.

Originally Posted by sthebest

actually white cement IIIs had that shiny midsole problem too.

Not mine. Had the shiny tumbled leather though.

I have priorities so missing out on a few pairs is not a problem nor a disappointment to me.

There are too many shoes to get . You can't get them all especially with the way reseller and hypebeast flocking around at every release

Tokyo V's for me. How many pairs of size 11 and up were actually made? No US release? JB defecated on me

For me, it's people's behavior surrounding the Concords. The griminess and extent people went to for this shoe
30t6p3b.gif

Concords. There was no reason they should have made them more limited than Space Jams. I had never missed out on a release until then.

Back
Top Bottom