Biggest dissapointment of 2011

Missing out on the release of the Concords and then caving in and paying more than I wanted for them afterwards.

I wasn't really disappointed in any of the shoes, but the way the release of the Concords was handled really disappointed me. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised.

Banned 1s weren't anywhere around my area and retail was like what? only $110? I was disappointed because of that, but then I bought a pair for $260 to see what the hype was about. Hated the quality and quickly sold them for what I paid.

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

I wasn't really disappointed in any of the shoes, but the way the release of the Concords was handled really disappointed me. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised.

This for sure.

Originally Posted by nykid2387

I think the biggest disappointment was how retailers handled the concords release.

QFT

This and the crowds at the release.. SO many pairs of Vans and Flight 45's
embarassed.gif

Banned ones just like many, why did I not cop when they were $250 ... Resellers, madness around crappy JB products as well.

To me I felt the quai 54 V not dropping here was upsetting. Was really looking forward to that release only to be left hanging at the last min.

I also was not pleased with the Metallic V's ......if I didn't get them for the low I would have left em alone.

Originally Posted by rhsu888

still haven't been able to find space jams in size 8 unfortunately.
I love Space Jams, but they didn't release in 2011.

Definitely the Quai54s (especially the black ones - I'd have killed for them) and the Tokyo23s for me.

spewing we in Australia had no chance of getting banned 1's.
also, slept on the playoff 13 and missed out !

Originally Posted by nykid2387

I think the biggest disappointment was how retailers handled the concords release.

this^^^ i got a pair on release but it was ridiculous how things were handled.. 

Got Banned 1s, got Doernbechers, got Concords, but I missed out on Ray Allen XIIIs . . . salty about that one. I was even gonna cop off a reseller but after the AR, SDS, fiasco I decided to just let them pass.

Def biggest disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom