black father killed by police in a local walmart while holding a toy gun.

Truthfully that doesn't surprise me... Ferguson is just a bigger story and of course the media isn't gonna cover all the random shootings that have happened in the past few months bcuz it would expose how savage cops really are towards black men

read the first two pages not realizing this was posted 8/1

saw a bunch of:

"he's an idiot, who waves guns at people in a store?"

"deserved it. could have avoided this situation" 

read the actual news report on the video released... im livid.

not attempting to justify anything, but why even put yourself in this situation.

Me personally, if I am ever stupid enough to put myself in a situation where there are cops around me better believe I am doing everything they say and not talking back/giving any attitude.

With everything that is going on in the news, you would think people would be wiser than this

not attempting to justify anything, but why even put yourself in this situation.

Me personally, if I am ever stupid enough to put myself in a situation where there are cops around me better believe I am doing everything they say and not talking back/giving any attitude.

With everything that is going on in the news, you would think people would be wiser than this

I'm sure he didnt think going to walmart to grab a bb gun and Fifa was gonna result in a firing squad

What situation did he put himself in?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/...e-leaned-on-toy-gun-in-walmart-attorney-says/
Surveillance video shows an Ohio man talking on a cell phone, leaning on a toy gun, and facing away from officers moments before police shot and killed him in a Walmart store, according to an attorney for the man’s family.

John Crawford III died Aug. 5 after police were called to Walmart in Beavercreek, near Dayton, by another shopper who reported a man carrying what appeared to be an AR-15 rifle.

The 22-year-old Crawford was instead carrying an unpackaged MK-177 (.177 caliber) BB/pellet rifle he picked up in the store’s toy department.

Police claim Crawford ignored their commands to drop the weapon, and the former Marine who called in the report and witnessed the shooting said Crawford “looked like he was going to go violently.”

But attorney Michael Wright said surveillance video from the incident, which Ohio’s attorney general allowed him to watch with Crawford’s family, contradicted those accounts.

“John was doing nothing wrong in Walmart, nothing more, nothing less than shopping,” Wright said.

The attorney said surveillance video showed Crawford facing away from officers, talking on the phone, and leaning on the pellet gun like a cane when he was “shot on sight” in a “militaristic” response by police.

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine announced Tuesday handed the case over to a special prosecutor to present to a grand jury Sept. 22.

Piepmeier, an assistant Hamilton County, Ohio, prosecutor, has handled more than 100 officer-involved shooting cases in his career.

So ya'll were saying???
mean.gif

you didnt read that part??

I don't think Ferguson has anything to do with the lack of local interest in this story..I just think people in Dayton could 2 shts about the situation..
once they release more information i think people in the city will pay more attention ..kinda like the kylen english case. Our city is so passive aggressive its crazy...

once they release more information i think people in the city will pay more attention ..kinda like the kylen english case. Our city is so passive aggressive its crazy...
Man the fam need to release that video to grab the publics attention. This sh*t is being kinda slept on. I see tweets from time to time but nothing major about it 

Like I stated earlier in this thread, I knew that guy was lying when I heard the 911 audio.

Nobody would be that calm in a potentially life threatening situation and they definitely wouldn't willingly follow a man they believe to be carrying an assault rifle.

:smh:

The family attorney said in the video there was even other folks in the same aisle, shopping...not even paying attention to him 
mean.gif

I hope the fat **** gets what's coming to him 

No they won't..

Man the fam need to release that video to grab the publics attention. This sh*t is being kinda slept on. I see tweets from time to time but nothing major about it 

Don't matter..Dayton, and especially Beavercreek, don't care about someone getting shot..Doesn't matter if it's black, white, yellow, brown..Someone get's killed, on the news for a couple days, back to normal..That's the DYT way..

mean.gif
mean.gif

So buddy wasn't even a full-fledged Marine, yet he refers to himself as an ex-Marine?  Yeah....can we say reaching for credibility?

definitely needs to be buried under the jail. All that **** he said wasn't even called for. All parties involved need serious jail time. Racism is dean right ? :rolleyes

I understand if he brought the BB gun in the store but he was BUYING IT AT THE SAME STORE. ITS A TOY. what did you want him to do with a toy if not play with it?

Leave it in the package. I don't take DVDs out of the case when I buy them at Walmart so why would he take out a damn air rifle?
I walk around eating a bag of chips or drinking a soda I opens at Walmart
I see no harm in opening the package i
That POS needs to get jail time
This is the dude that needs to be beat up by a gang
I swear man if people gonna go around beating up people
At least do it to people that deserve it
Child predators
Zimmerman
Cop from ferguson
This dude
A father was killed over some dude making up lies
I'm heated right now
Can't believe dude ain't been taken into custody for lying
And initially setting everything in motion I hope dude gets sued by the family who he tore apart

Back
Top Bottom