black father killed by police in a local walmart while holding a toy gun.

I guarantee you they would make a difference if black ppl stopped going to walmart. 

I guarantee you.
I mean yes and no
I see just as many whites blacks asians Mexicans and Pacific Islanders at Walmart
Well I do stay in the bay where it's pretty diverse

There this 14 year old kid from Louisiana that was shot in the back from police. Don't want to take anything away from this thread but also feel we have enough threads like this.

Not surprised by this. Same story different day. The cop in Michael Brown's murder probably won't be indicted either. I blame the "witness" more than the cops.

Wait so he as shot at home or in an abandoned building
Cause the article says he answered the door
Also was he with other people that got arrested or was that separate
I hope yo city and state making a big deal out of this
Also are they tryna say he had a weapon

It's time for the mods to get rid of all the bigots on this board.
First couple of pages the bigots were doing their usual "black people should know better" idiotic rants.
Now the evidence has been released all the bigots are hiding behind their virtual white hoods and robes.
They come into these threads spewing all their bigot rhetoric, and are then allowed to mosey right on back over to the other forums like everything's all good.

mean.gif

Sadly I'm not surprised by this.  

Damn shame.  Buddy clearly wasn't about to start offing people with that rifle--dude was just casually strolling through Walmart without a care in the world.

**** the "marine" that called the cops man.  Ol' scary ***, prejudice *** *****.  I blame him because I sure didn't see anyone else in a frenzy about him walking around with that gun.  

Wait so he as shot at home or in an abandoned building
Cause the article says he answered the door
Also was he with other people that got arrested or was that separate
I hope yo city and state making a big deal out of this
Also are they tryna say he had a weapon
Don't think this will go far or at least in the near future.  This took place  in one of them small towns(Houma, never been only heard of this play), so it will get overlooked. This would have needed to happen in one of the bigger cities(more known) like. 

NOLA

Baton Rouge

Lafayette 

Jena 6 was the last time we got National coverage over BS happening

Wow they capped him before he even had a chance to drop it. And the gun still had the stickers and tags on it? :x :x :x

I'm speechless.

John Crawford Set Air Rifle Down Before Police Fatally Shot Him (RAW VIDEO) 

I think this is justified. I kind of don't see any wrong doing by cops

1st cop says put it down. The dude tries to run, cops shot but it look like they missed the first time

You can't try to run from a cop with a gun.. Person can go take a hostage or harm somebody else so that is why the cops shot at first but they missed from the looks of it

2nd after they shot and miss dude runs back to the gun and try to pick it up again when cop was near and that was when the cop shot the fatal shots

Justified to me

Last edited:
I think this is justified. I kind of don't see any wrong doing by cops

1st cop says put it down. The dude tries to run, cops shot but it look like they missed the first time

You can't try to run from a cop with a gun.. Person can go take a hostage or harm somebody else so that is why the cops shot at first but they missed from the looks of it

2nd after they shot and miss dude runs back to the gun and try to pick it up again when cop was near and that was when the cop shot the fatal shots

Justified to me
ur on crack...he aint try to run, dude minding his own business, outta nowhere two guys with guns yell at him, he literally twitched as im sure everybody would do and they shot him. 

ur assuming that he was guilty of some crime.  If u were in walmart in the same situation what would u do? u just minding ur business and outta nowhere two cops with guns on u yell drop it and shoot within a second, didn't even have a split second to react. He prob didn't even see they was cops cuz it happened so quick and from his view, randomly.

Last edited:
seen the video... looks like they either

1. yell at him and he drops the gun to run... then when he pokes back around the corner and they shoot him... looks like he's still alive on the ground...

2. they shoot him and he drops the gun... then when he pokes back around the corner, they shoot him again...

dude wasnt eem looking though... he was on the phone...

looksl ike he's just chilling there..

as far as waving it at people...

how does swinging the gun by his side (what he was doing) = "waving and pointing at people" based on the white dude's story...

indifferent.gif
@ that dude that called the cops.
not to mention if they thought he was robbing the place or holding ppl hostage or sum ****, why would he be chillin on the phone in aisle 7 by his goddamn self not aware of anything going on around him

Last edited:
Person who called the cops and lied need to die a painful death

Don't even care if someone close to the caller receives the karma.

Nothing worse then minding your business and getting the cops called on you cause a scary white think you're up to something

Last edited:
Kinda looks like he raises the rifle a bit as the cops approach him and they shoot. Then he tries running and gets shot again. Happens pretty fast it's hard to match up the camera angles and of course I can't hear what's being said. Pretty unfortunate, but I don't see it falling any other way tbh

Back
Top Bottom