BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Went to walmart early in the day to get 2k13, saw it at $60. Didn't even think to get it scanned for the $25 price, so i just roamed around and a worker, who looked like the head of electronics, told me they were having a very limited quantity of black ops 2 for $25.... Now i don't like to judge, but he looked a bit shady with his arms all inked up, gold teeth, and a chain. However I thought this maybe some secret deal. I asked another dude, teen lookin boy. And he told me that bo2 was only dropping to $50 and that was shown in the ad. I honestly didn't know who to believe. Tried doing some scavenging and didn't see any bo2 on those deal shelves. In the end i'm happy I was able to cop madden and 2k13 for $25 each off Amazon, but I regret not checking to see if dude was telling the truth or not. And after reading the stories in here.... looks like I may have made the wrong decision |I oh well...

Finally got the 250 gig 360 + Forza + Skyrim + Black Ops II for 249.99 :pimp: :pimp: (+ Madden 13 and NBA2K13 for 25 bucks each earlier today)

Black Friday is done for me. :D

I remember someone posting about newegg and their ebay link with a 12month XBL for $35. Is that still active? I totally forgot and need to reup my account soon. I skimmed through pages back and didnt see it. Anyone know?

Went to walmart early in the day to get 2k13, saw it at $60. Didn't even think to get it scanned for the $25 price, so i just roamed around and a worker, who looked like the head of electronics, told me they were having a very limited quantity of black ops 2 for $25.... Now i don't like to judge, but he looked a bit shady with his arms all inked up, gold teeth, and a chain. However I thought this maybe some secret deal. I asked another dude, teen lookin boy. And he told me that bo2 was only dropping to $50 and that was shown in the ad. I honestly didn't know who to believe. Tried doing some scavenging and didn't see any bo2 on those deal shelves. In the end i'm happy I was able to cop madden and 2k13 for $25 each off Amazon, but I regret not checking to see if dude was telling the truth or not. And after reading the stories in here.... looks like I may have made the wrong decision
tired.gif
oh well...
Y'all gotta stop being so scared to find out about things 
mean.gif

I remember someone posting about newegg and their ebay link with a 12month XBL for $35. Is that still active? I totally forgot and need to reup my account soon. I skimmed through pages back and didnt see it. Anyone know?

It's gone already. The original listing ended....then it was relisted. I placed my order on the relisting and it got canceled by newegg. :smh: I'm assuming only orders on the OG listing were the orders fulfilled.

couldn't find it online so I went out to Target and copped me one
The checkout line was wrapped ALL AROUND the damn store!
I went to every store and couldn't find FIFA! :x
b3706446353111e2ab9022000a9f18e0_7.jpg

Got my 360 fifa for 25... Then i was looking at this pile of nintendo accessories then i saw a fifa for ps3 without the security case. Grab it until i reached cashier , i end up hiding it behind some magazines. I dont know if i can resell it later or trade it for different game.

so is there a BO2 deal going on at walmart or no? debating if i wanna make the trip out to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom