BLACK FRIDAY 2012

PS-Vita-Black-Friday1.png

An Amazon rep took to Reddit to talk about the deal, highlighting that it’ll include a full 3 months of PS+ rather than the originally believed 1 month:

Yes, this deal is happening.
Details:

White PlayStation Vita (Wi-fi)
Retail copy of Assassin’s Creed III Liberation
4GB Memory Card
Download code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita)
3 months of PlayStation Plus
$10 Gift Card good towards Assassin’s Creed 3 (360/PS3)
$179.99

He also commented on fears that it would be as low in stock as lighting deals which, like their name suggests, are over in a flash:

It’ll go live on our gold box page at noon PST in the Deal of the Day slot. We’ve got way more inventory for this than we do for any of our four-hour Lightning Deals, but don’t plan to wait six hours and still get your hands on one.

With the PS+ subscription, it means you’ll also get these games for free for 3 months (plus what ever comes out on Plus during that time):

Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush
WipEout 2048
Jet Set Radio
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (PSP)

Although you might want to buy a bigger memory card.

To get the Vita you’ll need to head to http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=7s3wx9-20at Noon PST. Will you take advantage of this offer? Also, don’t forget to join the waitlist to score a $199 PS3 Black Friday Bundle.

u think wal mart has any of the $25 games left

wanna scoop BOP2 and Madden

I know this isn't the right thread, but any of you played twisted metal for ps3? is it decent? i used to love that game when i was younger on the ps2, and its only 25 on amazon...

Just picked up a bunch of $3.99 blu-ray movies from best buy. I'm done with shopping now. Thanks NT for helping to make this a successful Black Friday.

[COLOR=#red]wal mart here in atl was brazy ...dude threaten to shoot a guy over a 20 hp printer smh[/COLOR]

Tryna decide if I wanna deal with all these crazy people before going into work this morning. I need Black Ops, Assassin's Creed and 2K tho! :nerd:

I'm debating getting a ps Vita, but i need to know how worth it, it is to me.

are the games good fluent??? how is online

Wal mart was ruthless when I picked up 2k and fifa around 8 lol. Headed up to the mall that is pretty much for rich people and damn that was a normal black friday lol. No fights or anything at nordstroms and stuff.

Modells has the classic 6" Timbs for $80. Just annoyed they only have Wheats online when on their BF flyer they show Blacks also.

Back
Top Bottom