Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

Want that new need for speed game but not trying to pay more than $30 for it lol, any deals ?

Apple Watch-$100 gift card Target deal is live online.

Copped the 42mm Sport and going to grab some bands from Amazon when it gets here :pimp:

Just got paid this morning. Time to eat out in these Black Friday skreets.

Need to grab a cheap laptop for my mom and a new computer monitor. Going grocery shopping after I get off work so I'll see what Walmart has.

Last edited:
Copped an 850 evo ssd for my mbp
nthat.gif

Newegg had a 500gb evo 850 for $135 a couple of days ago with free assassins creed

Pretty sure it will go back down to that price tomorrow.

how big? saw them onliine for $59.99 (120GB)

i was thinking of getting one of these before i got my sandisk plus 240GB.
You can get this deal at Microcenter 240gb Intel SSD for 59.99 plus you can get 5$ with them texitng you the promo just sign up on the site. 

http://www.microcenter.com/product/...II_6Gb-s_25_Solid_State_Drive_-_SSDSC2BW240H6
gah! good deal. peeped this on slickdeals a few days ago, but then it expired. better than the sandisk i got so i might return it

thanks dude!

how big? saw them onliine for $59.99 (120GB)

i was thinking of getting one of these before i got my sandisk plus 240GB.
500gbs copped for like 147 with the free creed but will use discover price protection to get it for 135

Last edited:

Whats the best TV deal for under $600 this year? Looking 55"+...

55 under 600? slim pickings of a worthwhile tv at that size at that pricepoint. dont mess around and grab a insignia or sceptre tv

I've seen prices on a few Samsung/lg types on Amazon and Best Buy that are currently right at 600 or slightly under. I gotta imagine that there will be some solid deals Friday for the same range.

Back
Top Bottom