Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

Yeah cheapest out there out the door.
But Target and Frys had them for $270 and you get an $80 gift card.
Made the same mistake about three years ago when I was looking for a new TV.
BF kills CM, mainly due to BF being an all week event now.
THIS. I still dont know people shop in-store on BF when you can get the same deals/prices in their online store. CM never has good deals, been like that a while

Last edited:
Yeah cheapest out there out the door.
But Target and Frys had them for $270 and you get an $80 gift card.
Made the same mistake about three years ago when I was looking for a new TV.
BF kills CM, mainly due to BF being an all week event now.
THIS. I still dont know people shop in-store on BF when you can get the same deals/prices in their online store. CM never has good deals, been like that a while

I think CM needs to move to a "Christmas in July" type of promo, it can't compete w/ BF.

^ It was never intended to. BF always offered the better deals on items (electronics, clothes, tools, etc). CM was only made to grab those last minute shoppers.

Before I click "Place Order" $45 through jet.com is the cheapest right now for Black Ops 3 for PS4 yes?

Legit site?

Last edited:
Well, came out of Black Friday/Cyber Monday with a Samsung Sound Bar that's normally $180 for $87, Fallout 4 for $48 and COD: BO3 for $45.

Satisfied.

Before I click "Place Order" $45 through jet.com is the cheapest right now for Black Ops 3 for PS4 yes?

Legit site?

Only price close to it I've seen has been 49.99 for Black Friday. It may drop in price in some weeks/months but since it's still fairly new there hasn't been many good sales on it. The $32 I paid was a steal this early and that code is dead. Jet is legit I think black ops is fulfilled by toysrus. My copy shipped out Sunday and should be here Wednesday

More than likely, who's getting hype for 15% ? :lol: I just wanna cop the paw patrol racers for my son, they're cheap enough w/o the discount so I aint too pressed.

Got that 4 in 1 easel normally priced at 94.99 (who pays dis much for an easel) down to $45 with that 15% off for my daughter.

I wish my red card wasnt maxed out :lol:

More than likely, who's getting hype for 15% ? :lol: I just wanna cop the paw patrol racers for my son, they're cheap enough w/o the discount so I aint too pressed.

Got that 4 in 1 easel normally priced at 94.99 (who pays dis much for an easel) down to $45 with that 15% off for my daughter.

I wish my red card wasnt maxed out :lol:

You using the wishlist for the extra 10% off too? We bout my daughter that damn Monster High Deadluxe High School playset for $90 (normally $150) a week or so ago using that and some other deals.

If you have the RedCard CC, u should get the RedCard debit card too, still saves 5%

Man missed on the Jet BO3. Looks like they raised the price for PS4 to 75 :x

Price varies throughout the day. Check back tomorrow morning they may drop it back to $50. Same happened to me Friday/Saturday. They bumped the price to $72 Friday night then I checked sat morning and it was down to $52 again

Price varies throughout the day. Check back tomorrow morning they may drop it back to $50. Same happened to me Friday/Saturday. They bumped the price to $72 Friday night then I checked sat morning and it was down to $52 again

Ah thanks all good. I ended up coppin the target deal with in store pickup. 15% off plus $20 off if you add a controller plus $5 off each item. Came out to 90 for both BO3 and the 20th anniversary controller. Not bad imo. Going to see if I can trade the controller for the special edition BO3 one, but I do like the 20th anniversary joint too.

Cyber Monday was at its best when internet shopping wasn't as big more than a decade ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom