Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

with my bills most likely nothing but if I could my wisjhlist would be

audiophile subwoofer (which never goes on sale anyway)
adobe creative suite 4 disk not virtual
curb feelers
powder coat painted white rims for my impala
tint my windows
margiela sneakers
kobe's
assassins creed rouge
water purifier
shower purifier

need to sell a couple of pairs of chicagos and SBB to fund this tv im tring to get

Was planning on picking up an Xbox 1 or PS4. Was going to wait to get that Dell BF deal for XB1 Gears of War Edition, Fallout4 and extra controller for $299 but figured that **** would have sold out in seconds. Snagged a XB1 Gears of War Edition with Black Ops 3 and $50 gift card today from Amazon for $349, not bad since I also had a $150 gift card I needed to use and can turn around and use the $50 gift card to get Fallout 4.

Anyone looking at XB1 there are several deals going on right now that probably won't be much better on BF and these are easy to get so you don't have to worry about missing out.
Microsoft store today has XB1 Gears of War, Assassins Creed Unity, and 2 games of your choice(BO3, Fifa 16, Forza 6 etc.) for $349

Was planning on picking up an Xbox 1 or PS4. Was going to wait to get that Dell BF deal for XB1 Gears of War Edition, Fallout4 and extra controller for $299 but figured that **** would have sold out in seconds. Snagged a XB1 Gears of War Edition with Black Ops 3 and $50 gift card today from Amazon for $349, not bad since I also had a $150 gift card I needed to use and can turn around and use the $50 gift card to get Fallout 4.

Anyone looking at XB1 there are several deals going on right now that probably won't be much better on BF and these are easy to get so you don't have to worry about missing out.
Microsoft store today has XB1 Gears of War, Assassins Creed Unity, and 2 games of your choice(BO3, Fifa 16, Forza 6 etc.) for $349
Good look on that Microsoft deal fam. Jus pulled the trigger on that. Don't think that can b beat on blk Friday...

Who's gonna have NBA 2k the cheapest?

Also what's the cheapest price on new PS4

Looking for a retina display ipad. Is it possible to get one for $150? I dont care if its refurbished...

If anyone know's where I can get a griots 6inch DA polisher for less than $100 lmk.

Did pretty goodl last year, so I think all i need is a deal on an external hd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom