Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

BeezyGotSole man you getting all my reps today. Thanks.
Lol no problem man. Gotta get these BF deals early...my order just shipped

Last 4 purchases for BF

-PS4 $450 bundle from WalMart

-Furniture from Value City

-Beats Pill 2.0 $130  from NEX

-2 Chromecast from BB for $23 each

Last edited:
Slowly but surely getting my BF list checked off.

- iMac 21.5" 2.7GHz 1TB from eBay for $980
- Jordan 6 Black Infrared (x3)
- Beats Solo HD from Staples for $84 (should have waited :smh:)

Just need a Xbox One bundle and a few games.

Last edited:
Thanks guys :pimp:

rk6blj.jpg

Wow I got denied on staples price match at Office Depot. Manager said its only staples special and out of stock online.

My staples sold out today. They said someone bought 6 of them at one time.

Which Niketalker lives in the Sherman Oaks/van Nuys area and did this?

Im hitting up office depot tonight.

That Fanatics deal is still active.. I finally took the bait.

Got three WS patch wool NE fitteds for $44 straight up.

Now who to gift them too lol. I love random hats, but I do get people asking me about how "my team will be this year".. It's just a HAT dude

I just asked the manager (didn't know he was the manager at the time) if they price matched Staples he said yes, then I followed that up with do you accept staples coupons, he said yes. I then used one of their computers to look up the price and coupon on staples website. The SA said she had to check with the manager to see if they stack coupons with price matches. The manager came back around confirmed he could then asked what color I was looking for. I was gonna settle with white or red since that's what they had out, but he went to the back and pulled a black. He said he was just gonna change the price to 59.99 and rang me up accordingly.

so yes I would advise to get the price match first then go from there.
man the dumbasses at my office depot said they can't price match the coupon. i pulled up their own price match policy and read it out loud to em and they said their dm said they can't, i walked out without saying a word.

gonna try a different office depot tomorrow

Now who to gift them too lol. I love random hats, but I do get people asking me about how "my team will be this year".. It's just a HAT dude

How you get three SF WS fitteds for $44?

Yeah I hate when you wear a hat and they're like you like them and i go no it's just a hat

by the way I need to know if theses stores will have a black friday sale or cyber monday.

Nike, Shott, Gloverall, I might order two things from ebay

Hey I'm not sure a few pages back or what but is there any sites where you can search for a specific item you're looking for and the deals on it for Black Friday would come up.

Like portalbe external hard drive, comforters, a fitness band.

Speaking of fitness band anyone have any experience with them I'm trying to get one for my dad but not sure which one to get him.

Back
Top Bottom