Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

Hey I'm not sure a few pages back or what but is there any sites where you can search for a specific item you're looking for and the deals on it for Black Friday would come up.

Like portalbe external hard drive, comforters, a fitness band.

Speaking of fitness band anyone have any experience with them I'm trying to get one for my dad but not sure which one to get him.
You can search for specific products via http://bfads.net/

You can search by stores and sub-categories as well.

so the beats price match thing is office depot only? you ask them to price match, then apply a staples coupon...at office depot?

Anyone know where I could find the Bluetooth beats for cheaper? Not the one at Walmart because those are the older model.

I was hoping for the best buy one for 200 buy they are still wired

Thanks for that Fanatics link, managed to cop Beckham Jr. jersey for 70$. Anyone has any links for any hockey or soccer jerseys?

Thanks in advance.

Walmart didn't price match me on the beats cause they're sold out online

Office Depot is sold out too.

Last edited:
Walmart didn't price match me on the beats cause they're sold out online

same thing happened to me at Bestbuy. I went to a random one. Shouldve went to the one I use to deliver to on my old job. Probably would have gotten hooked up there. I know I would have. I just didnt want to make the extra 15 min drive. Now I regret I didnt

Office Depot held it down :pimp: :pimp:. They're only price matching by color though so I could only get the red pair based off the ad and they had one pair left

so the beats price match thing is office depot only? you ask them to price match, then apply a staples coupon...at office depot?
they price match staples including promos, coupons, specials, etc. so staples comes out to 60, they match that.

just went to a different office depot and they did it no problem. hopefully i can cop a second pair tomorrow since the 20 off staples coupon expires tomorrow.

That Fanatics deal is still active.. I finally took the bait.

Got three WS patch wool NE fitteds for $44 straight up.

Now who to gift them too lol. I love random hats, but I do get people asking me about how "my team will be this year".. It's just a HAT dude

How you get three SF WS fitteds for $44?
how did you get such a good deal? :nerd:

edit: Nvm.use code kickoff for 30% off

Last edited:
Idk if I should go with the fanatics deal or go with lids sale on Thursday or Friday.

^ same here dude. I'm planning on going to a game next week so i'm thinking of just going with fanatics for an NFL Jersey.

That Fanatics deal is still active.. I finally took the bait.

Got three WS patch wool NE fitteds for $44 straight up.

Now who to gift them too lol. I love random hats, but I do get people asking me about how "my team will be this year".. It's just a HAT dude

How you get three SF WS fitteds for $44?
Code KICKOFF as well as EARLYB offer two sets of 25% or 30% off options. One includes free shipping, so play around until you find which one nets the best deal.. As far as the hats, I just sorted by cheapest, and three were already on sale ($19.49). The coupon code setup is glitched as it shouldnt allow sale items to be discounted MORE. But it's been working for two days now.. It works on literally everything but giftcards.

I swear almost every NE hat I own was purchased through some sort of sale. This time around I got a '69 mets, a '81 dodgers, and '84 tigers. Two in near 8 size. One in 7 1/2. I'll play with sizes, and likely give two out as gifts depending on how they fit.

http://www.fanatics.com/search/59fifty_fitted/pg/1/ps/96/so/lowest_price

Order 3 to meet the $50 minimum and then the coupon codes kick in and you end up paying less than $50 shipped for everything

Last edited:
So they wont price match if they are sold out online?

Went to Office Depot and the manager was hesitant at first because he said it was online only, so I said let's call the one nearby and he just went ahead and adjusted it after a quick meditation :lol: My boy also wanted black but I got the last one, so we went to the Radio Shack across the street and they did the price match with no problem but wouldn't allow the coupon.

View media item 1276259

Last edited:
Anyone know where I could find the Bluetooth beats for cheaper? Not the one at Walmart because those are the older model.

I was hoping for the best buy one for 200 buy they are still wired

I keep telling people the pill is garbage, and people keep getting it cause of its name... You want a great Bluetooth speaker, get the jbl charge...

my story for tonight.

Went to the closes Office Depot to my job, dude was very hesitant to say yes even though everything matched up. He ended up saying that he needs to check with his district manager. He suppose to call me tomorrow.

Office Depot no. 2. They had them on display, I told the lady I wanted them. She said "do you want the one that says dre or apple"? I said wtf? She had no idea what she was talking about so I spoke to someone else. They said that corporate sent out an email saying they should not price match any sale items unless they have it on sale too. Manager was involved and ended up walking out with nothing.

Let it be know, I wasn't a jerk to anyone of these stores. I was calm and respectful.

Now to staples, SOLD OUT. Manager said they're not getting anymore, not even for Black Friday.

Will best buy Match the price? I saw radio shack up there, I will hit them up too. Stressful night.

just left walmart, all i had to do was pull up the staples site on my phone. they wouldn't take the $20 coupon tho, still left out like 

my story for tonight.

Went to the closes Office Depot to my job, dude was very hesitant to say yes even though everything matched up. He ended up saying that he needs to check with his district manager. He suppose to call me tomorrow.

Office Depot no. 2. They had them on display, I told the lady I wanted them. She said "do you want the one that says dre or apple"? I said wtf? She had no idea what she was talking about so I spoke to someone else. They said that corporate sent out an email saying they should not price match any sale items unless they have it on sale too. Manager was involved and ended up walking out with nothing.

Let it be know, I wasn't a jerk to anyone of these stores. I was calm and respectful.

Now to staples, SOLD OUT. Manager said they're not getting anymore, not even for Black Friday.

Will best buy Match the price? I saw radio shack up there, I will hit them up too. Stressful night.
Wow bro. I hope you get yours

Back
Top Bottom