Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

There's absolutely no reason to purchase a First Generation Apple Watch, especially since its more expensive than the Series 1.

Series 1 and Series 2 released in September 2016, you can get a 38MM for less than $200 on BF or pay a little more and get a 42MM. Still cheaper than the original and the latest technology.

Only main differences between Series 1 and 2 is water resistance and GPS.

No stainless steel series 1 or 2 is on sale

yea i shyed away from fitbit 
I was hoping to grab a Fitbit Charge 2 for the low, but the lowest I've seen is $130 and original is $150
mean.gif
I gave up on fitbit years ago... I had the original fitbit flex.... might consider it again if it drops lower heard the HR got good reviews

yea i shyed away from fitbit 
I was hoping to grab a Fitbit Charge 2 for the low, but the lowest I've seen is $130 and original is $150 :smh:
I gave up on fitbit years ago... I had the original fitbit flex.... might consider it again if it drops lower heard the HR got good reviews

http://www.blackfridaydealer.com/fitbit-black-friday-cyber-monday-2016-deals/

Here's a tracker for Fitbit deals. The charge Hr2 is only going to be $129 but I'd stay away from the 1. I've read to many reviews on how terrible the build quality is. The 2 quality is very improved.

Im going for that $250 PS4 at walmart. i have a credit card there and they gave me a huge credit limit increase last month

We need a cheap laptop $200 or less. I don't know much about Acer but so far that's all I've found. Its at fry's. Help us out fambs if you come across anything better.

Any good deals for a Samsung sound bar? May buy one if it's a good deal.

Probably just gonna cop another computer monitor and call it a day

Might check out the mall/outlets in the early morning because anything after that is just foolish with all the chaos that goes down for very little savings

I remember last year.. some lady posted up outside of Best Buy with a hot dog stand for Black Friday :lol: pretty genius if you ask me

http://www.blackfridaydealer.com/fitbit-black-friday-cyber-monday-2016-deals/

Here's a tracker for Fitbit deals. The charge Hr2 is only going to be $129 but I'd stay away from the 1. I've read to many reviews on how terrible the build quality is. The 2 quality is very improved.
I always wanted a fitbit surge... I heard the sales have been awful and they about to drop the price even lower.... 

Ya the popular model seems to be the charge 2. The surge is pretty good but I think people go for the Apple Watch at that price point. I'm going for the charge 2. You think it would look weird to rock a Fitbit and watch on different arms?

Ya the popular model seems to be the charge 2. The surge is pretty good but I think people go for the Apple Watch at that price point. I'm going for the charge 2. You think it would look weird to rock a Fitbit and watch on different arms?

Hell naw I used to have that combo lol

Garmin forerunner and the Samsung gear fit (trash) on the other

Hell naw I used to have that combo lol

Garmin forerunner and the Samsung gear fit (trash) on the other

lol alright cool didn't want to be a weirdo rocking them both

Back
Top Bottom