Black Friday blk/red IV release. Where you trying your luck at?

What up NorCal NTers. Didn't see a thread up for these yet n thought I'd get one started to see what everyone's plans are for this years Black Friday release.

All the major chains at serramonte (as of today) are planning to raffles these off and we all know NTSF is going by the twitter RSVP system.

Anyone got word about how undftd and trueSF will be handling this release? If any Bay Area heads wanna get together to try and cop I'm with it. Just post up in here or hit me with a PM and good luck to everyone and stay safe!

Anyone who needs them hit me up. I am going to be able to get them early. Not sure how many I can get, but I will try to help out as many as I can.

If you can help hook it up for retail I'd be interested! I'm going to try my luck with the raffle system and rsvp system but will most likely strike out. Will call the other footlockers, champs, finishline's, and footactions to see how they're handling the release.

i'm going the NTSF twitter system route. if that doesn't work, hopefully some sort of overseas release online, then NDC or eastbay.

great mall anyone? :nerd:

I'm going to try my luck online then at the Tanforan mall. I'm already knowin Serramonte is gonna be a fiasco..so eff that place.

A lot of spots are doing raffles except for sheikh and shoe palace. Will get raffle tickets tomorrow and hopefully I can get at least one pair.

A lot of spots are doing raffles except for sheikh and shoe palace. Will get raffle tickets tomorrow and hopefully I can get at least one pair.
What stores are giving out raffle tickets tomorrow?

I was under the impression tickets will be handed out Wednesday.

I don't know if I'll even try to pick them up, never had any luck at malls around San jose

anyone have any info on online release? What time will NDC start selling 'em? Any other site info as well (footlocker/champs)?

Looking for some good local spots to get these a bit early. Going out of town on Thursday for the holidays -_-

Been out the game... Bullsshii.ittttt. Feels good to be back. Now I just need some help on copping some pairs!

So now a days all these spots doing raffles?

Been out the game... Bullsshii.ittttt. Feels good to be back. Now I just need some help on copping some pairs!
So now a days all these spots doing raffles?

good to have ya back! was wondering when i'd see your sn pop up in one of these threads haha but ya basically all the major retailers are doing raffles to avoid the chaos on friday. footaction said tues and footlocker told me weds for raffle sign ups.

Any places not hand out raffle tickets yet? Just getting back from vaca today and need to figure out what spots will have these specifically in SF/peninsula.

Last edited:
So the only spot still doing some sort of reservation on Wed is NTSF? HOH Serramonte & SJ have called all their winners already.

if you have time, southland mall in hayward is giving out RAFFLE tickets up until closing tonight. The drawing will be held tomorrow, and you'll be assigned to a store that has your pair.

as far as i know, it includes: foot locker, footaction, and shoe palace. may even include the shiekhs and finish line. champs is doing a separate raffle, which im hoping to hear a call from them soon.

anyone want to report of any callbacks? got one from champs at bayfair a couple hours ago.

update: im guessing champs in southland just started their calls this morning (11/21). got a call from them too.

Last edited:
Im a happy man just won the raffle for my size at tanforan footlocker! They called me today and I can stroll in anytime between 8am and 6pm on BF.8)

I got my raffle ticket for Serramonte Footlocker and Footaction. As far as i know they said they wouldnt be calling people back. They said folks would have to check under serramontecenter.com under the events section to see if their raffle ticket was posted. They said they would post results Tues evening and Wed morning. Ive been checking the site and nothing has been posted tho :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom