Black Friday blk/red IV release. Where you trying your luck at?

Man, they still havent posted it yet. I hope they hurry the F up so I can go home :smile:

Sniped a 9.5 from the NTSF Twitter RSVP... let me know if you're interested in it.

Also, when new Twitter RSVP's come up, PM me if you're interested in getting help.

Looks like serramonte hoh and footaction got about 170 pairs total if the raffle is for both stores. Not a bad amount.

damn, probably gonna have to try my luck online...

havent bought a pair of jordans in years. Is that my best option at this point?

Last edited:
where else is doing the first come first serve?

I would if I could. Gotta work at 6am gonna try to cop online.
Havent done this in a while, but I see that eastbay wont have them up until 5am. Do any webstores still put them up at midnight?

For those on the lookout for a 9.5, I may be able to help. PM for details.

good to have ya back! was wondering when i'd see your sn pop up in one of these threads haha but ya basically all the major retailers are doing raffles to avoid the chaos on friday. footaction said tues and footlocker told me weds for raffle sign ups.

Thanks homie! Feels good to be back! I sure did miss NT...

anyone have any interesting stories about trying to get these in sf on friday?  seemed like a gang of people were at champs @ sfc....

anyone have any interesting stories about trying to get these in sf on friday?  seemed like a gang of people were at champs @ sfc....

can't imagine anyone had a real difficult time picking these up. heard NTSF still had sizes on sat. was lucky enough to scoop my second pair from NDC and didn't have to go on a wild goose chase on friday morning

So, my shoes were supposed to be delivered thursday, but UPS screwed me over. The tracking says that I was not available for delivery, but then 3 minutes later it says they were delivered, and left at other....wtf if that?!?! I called UPS and they said that the driver said he let them at the gate, my apartment has no gate! They also saidI need to call DSG and have them open a claim I called DSG to open a claim with UPS, but at this point I've pretty much given up hope on getting my pairs. Beyond angry at this point.

Anyone ever have this happen?

So, my shoes were supposed to be delivered thursday, but UPS screwed me over. The tracking says that I was not available for delivery, but then 3 minutes later it says they were delivered, and left at other....wtf if that?!?! I called UPS and they said that the driver said he let them at the gate, my apartment has no gate! They also saidI need to call DSG and have them open a claim I called DSG to open a claim with UPS, but at this point I've pretty much given up hope on getting my pairs. Beyond angry at this point.
Anyone ever have this happen?
Havent seen you post in at least a few years!

Back
Top Bottom