Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

Bruhs, I'm trying to get me one of them Ultra 4k TVs at like 55 to 65 inches for like 300 dollars bruh, and it has to be Vizio, TCL, Samsung, or something along those lines.

Is this an ok deal/computer?
Wondering if I should pull the trigger now, or if something better will come up.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo...-1tb-hard-drive-black/6009201.p?skuId=6009201
It looks like a solid deal. But I suppose it depends on what your needs are. If your just going to be using it for casual use, you should be fine. But for anything else like gaming or photoshop I would advice against it. You'll be limited with that hardware makeup.

Also looking for an all-in-one PC for my folks for casual use. Looking at the Acers, Dell Inpsiron and the above Lenovo. Hoping for a decent steal.

Bruhs, I'm trying to get me one of them Ultra 4k TVs at like 55 to 65 inches for like 300 dollars bruh, and it has to be Vizio, TCL, Samsung, or something along those lines.
IDK brah, for a name brand Ultra 4K TV they might run a bit higher than 300. But I could be wrong

(Update)

Looks like BJ's ad has some tv's you might be interested in
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Is this a post deals thread or a post what you’re looking for thread? Asking before I subscribe. :nerd:

Is this a post deals thread or a post what you’re looking for thread? Asking before I subscribe. :nerd:

Both. Just wanted to get it started since I didn't see one yet. If you guys have deals now, lmk and we can post em up on the OP.

I post the black friday ad scans as they come out. Generally once the Best Buy, Target, and Walmart ads come out we'll have a better idea as to what exactly gonna be on sale. Those ads should be trickling out within the next week or so.

Definetly sub tho. Like last year we try and help each other out in terms of deals

Both. Just wanted to get it started since I didn't see one yet. If you guys have deals now, lmk and we can post em up on the OP.

I post the black friday ad scans as they come out. Generally once the Best Buy, Target, and Walmart ads come out we'll have a better idea as to what exactly gonna be on sale. Those ads should be trickling out within the next week or so.

Definetly sub tho. Like last year we try and help each other out in terms of deals
Well in that case, like @ahat20 said:

ezgif-4-23f9654375-gif.1997746

IDK brah, for a name brand Ultra 4K TV they might run a bit higher than 300. But I could be wrong

(Update)

Looks like BJ's ad has some tv's you might be interested in
Capture.PNG

See, this is what I’m talking about my dreams are coming true right before my eyes.

My sony tv is old as hell and shows a lot of shadowing on the screen. Wish I could get a new tv but I know holiday shopping gonna kill my pockets again.

Back
Top Bottom