Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

Probably get that assassins creed. Want it for 25-30 tho....

I can finally say I don't really have a need for much. My usual need to buy a TV has kinda subsided this year.

Apple Watch deals ?

From the target ad
1.PNG
Username to post real accurate. :rofl: :rofl:

Just might buy 2-3 of those Apple watches as Christmas gifts for the family. Might grab one for myself as well.

Also need a hair of Beats headphones. Might go with a pair of those $100 joints especially if they knock the price down on those.

Been waiting for this thread. I had a 55 inch for my bedroom that I gave away so I'm on the hunt for a tv.

I just want a PS4 Pro deal to drop somewhere. Thats the only thing I want to not pay full price for.

Buying a house right now and need to furnish it. :lol:

Are their similar deals online? Not trying to deal with all the lines. Should I wait till Cyber Monday?

Do you guys think it's safe to buy a TV off eBay? I'm seeing some good deals on some TVs, but I'm skeptical.

You guys think getting a laptop will be better on cyber monday or black friday?

Looking to cop an external hard drive and maybe a Firestick for the hell of it. Other than that, do not see anything I need.

I used to cop heavy on DVD's but I get them all online now, so thats where the Ext. Hard Drive comes in.

I want Call of Duty WW2...PES2018...and maybe an iphone

That target deal isn't bad iphone 8 normal price but get a $250 target gift card...

Blender
External hard drive
Pots and pans set
Comforter set
Cheap movies
Maybe Xbox games

Nothing too crazy, not the biggest fan of Black Friday.

Back
Top Bottom