Black Girl Gets Asked To Prom, Given KFC "Tiara", and She Accepts!?!?

I don't get it. O he's rapping Kanye he cool man, let him drop 30 n bombs.
So I gotta change the lyrics or do that silencing **** everytime the word gets dropped? I don't even sing like that but in the occasional opportunity I do it doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:
Doesn't want to acknowledge racism but wants to run around in a pelle rapping ****** all day. :smh:

all these apologists...smh.

people like you let these white people get away with too much.  

they dont let anyone else get away with anything. they do the opposite and you shrug things off like it's no big deal.

eff outta here.

are you white?
No, Latino. White priv is a real thing but they aren't the enemies of minorities that are trying to get away with everything. The us vs them narrative is spiraling outta control when both sides fail to acknowledge they're messing up.

Last edited:
Meh. On the whole checking people part. You're well within reason to do it. Just don't be selective and pick your battles with who you check. Meaning don't check the frail skinny white dude, while giving the bigger more in shape white cat who might tell you to kick rocks when you check them on.

Out of curiosity. In an in person setting, if you checked someone like alp on using the word, and he told you to kick rocks and that's how people talk where he's from, how would you respond.

Imma holla at him first on some respect me when I'm around, don't say that **** around me. If he goes the kick Rock's route, he getting chin checked. All my white homies respect me tho, they all listen to rap and never use that **** around me. Just like I respect them.

So I can't wear a pelle now? :rofl:

I said that?

Or did I reference your clear desire to imitate black men yet not want to acknowledge the issues actual black men face?

Meh. On the whole checking people part. You're well within reason to do it. Just don't be selective and pick your battles with who you check. Meaning don't check the frail skinny white dude, while giving the bigger more in shape white cat who might tell you to kick rocks when you check them on.

Out of curiosity. In an in person setting, if you checked someone like alp on using the word, and he told you to kick rocks and that's how people talk where he's from, how would you respond.

I've personally never seen a white dude give any push back, probably because they know they shouldn't be saying it in the first place, not to mention white dudes who feel the need to run around saying ****** trying to feel cool are usually soft as cotton.

Doesn't want to acknowledge racism but wants to run around in a pelle rapping ****** all day.
mean.gif
Dude who created Pelle Pelle

I said that?

Or did I reference your clear desire to imitate black men yet not want to acknowledge the issues actual black men face?
I've personally never seen a white dude give any push back, probably because they know they shouldn't be saying it in the first place, not to mention white dudes who feel the need to run around saying ****** trying to feel cool are usually soft as cotton.
you're implying it boss, and I like leathers man. I was born and raised uptown, that's in our dna. Also rock kimonos etc. No imitation on my part, but if I like a piece I rock it, no stigmas attached

Dude who created Pelle Pelle

View media item 1999094

Ok.......?

you're implying it boss, and I like leathers man. I was born and raised uptown, that's in our dna. Also rock kimonos etc. No imitation on my part, but if I like a piece I rock it, no stigmas attached

Where did i imply that you can't wear a pelle?

I implied that you have a clear interest in the culture of black men up and to the point it involves acknowledging the slights they receive in society.

mean.gif
 at all these simps in here defending that trash post. If that were my daughter, I would have beat both their a___s: her for accepting and him for asking. 

Ok.......?
Where did i imply that you can't wear a pelle?

I implied that you have a clear interest in the culture of black men up and to the point it involves acknowledging the slights they receive in society.
you're shaking you're head at me wearing a pelle which I took as you saying I shouldn't be wearing one, but according to what you're saying it means that I should acknowledge issues they have in society. In my city, there are many days in which I have spent most of my day or even multiple days back to back with black people exclusively and have not seen any of the issues discussed on here occur in real life. Nobody looks at nobody funny or acts different based on race from what I see. Now I don't know how things go down in Detroit or wherever else ya'll are from but in nyc if you aren't looking for trouble chances are you won't find it, city it too fast paced for all that

Just trying to figure out why you're associating Pelle Pelle leather with "black culture?"

The same reason air jordans and timberland are associated with it...... or basketball.....

You tried tho. :rolleyes

you're shaking you're head at me wearing a pelle which I took as you saying I shouldn't be wearing one, but according to what you're saying it means that I should acknowledge issues they have in society. In my city, there are many days in which I have spent most of my day or even multiple days back to back with black people exclusively and have not seen any of the issues discussed on here occur in real life. Nobody looks at nobody funny or acts different based on race from what I see. Now I don't know how things go down in Detroit or wherever else ya'll are from but in nyc if you aren't looking for trouble chances are you won't find it, city it too fast paced for all that

:rolleyes :lol:

You think you're the only person who's ever been in NYC? I live in NY so you can stop the ******** fam, there are racists here like anywhere.

You can keep pretending that you don't interact with racism as an excuse to dismiss it if you want, but just know some of of see thru the ********.

The same reason air jordans and timberland are associated with it...... or basketball.....

You tried tho. :rolleyes
:rolleyes :lol:

You think you're the only person who's ever been in NYC? I live in NY so you can stop the ******** fam, there are racists here like anywhere.

You can keep pretending that you don't interact with racism as an excuse to dismiss it if you want, but just know some of of see thru the ********.
i haven't seen it, never said it doesn't exist, or else we wouldn't have those cop videos going down. In this city with over 10 million people everyone has a different experience, I just haven't seen or noticed it.

If you say it goes down all the time what's an example of it then? Enlighten me

White people need to stop rocking Timb boots. Not for cultural reasons, but because they look wack af in them.

Last edited:

You tried tho.
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Weird. I associate Air Jordans with sports culture and Timberland with outdoors culture. To each his own though.

Weird. I associate Air Jordans with sports culture and Timberland with outdoors culture. To each his own though.

We get it fam give it a rest.

You're trying waaaay too hard.

i haven't seen it, never said it doesn't exist, or else we wouldn't have those cop videos going down. In this city with over 10 million people everyone has a different experience, I just haven't seen or noticed it.

If you say it goes down all the time what's an example of it then? Enlighten me

I'll play along...

Stop and Frisk.

Eric Garner.

Amadou Diallo.

Sean Bell.

You can go back to pretending now. :rofl:

I'll play along...

Stop and Frisk.

Eric Garner.

Amadou Diallo.

Sean Bell.

You can go back to pretending now. :rofl:
I've never seen any of these happen, just like you haven't. These situations happnened, but no first hand experience, that's what I said

I'll play along...

Stop and Frisk.

Eric Garner.

Amadou Diallo.

Sean Bell.

You can go back to pretending now.
roll.gif
Those were crooked *** cops, but nobody can claim their community is innocent. Incompetence from both communities resulted in what's going on now, let's not play the "police brutality" or "BLM are a terrorist group that shoots cops" game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom