Black Girl Gets Asked To Prom, Given KFC "Tiara", and She Accepts!?!?

Unlike most on this forum I can admit when I'm wrong, and certain things I articulated incorrectly. I do not support people making up these stupid promposals at all. Also I am not the gatekeeper for who can and can't use the n word, but I know in my city damn near everyone uses it in the casual sense, I do not.

At the same token, if there is a song on the radio etc. that uses the word in it and I'm jamming to it I'm not the cat who's going to silence that word while singing. If I'm around people I don't know and we'll have an issue over me saying the word even in music I just won't say it there

Edit: PM me if ya'll have any issues, I'm off to watch American pie 2

Last edited:
Respect ^
that's all I meant, in the mix of people getting riled up maybe some things got misinterpreted or something. I tried to clear my thoughts up but if anyone has any issues regarding my way of thinking at this point there's nothing more that can be said, can't agree with everyone on everything in life

Alp probably gets down way more with the brothers than some of the dark skin people in this thread ..... *shrug*

Alp probably gets down way more with the brothers than some of the dark skin people in this thread ..... *shrug*

Type of ****** up accusation is this?

:lol:

Sounds more like a reflection on your own relationships.

yes that's me, I put that pic up on here, I'm not ashamed of myself
you should be...you are ignorant and racist. 

if you didn't know dismissing racism is a big part of the problem with racism. 

you should be...you are ignorant and racist. 

if you didn't know dismissing racism is a big part of the problem with racism. 
dude you're the troll that keeps getting people riled up against me, I just read back and you're the clown that started this ****. Go somewhere else with that nonsense son

dude you're the troll that keeps getting people riled up against me, I just read back and you're the clown that started this ****. Go somewhere else with that nonsense son
i started this?! lmao 

all i did was call you out for being dismissive and cliche as hell when it comes to racism.

and all you did was expose yourself.

dont get mad at me cause everyone knows how you really think now.

you're a culture vulture thats just beyond ignorant and you are mad at me for what?

i started this?! lmao 
all i did was call you out for being dismissive and cliche as hell when it comes to racism.

and all you did was expose yourself.

dont get mad at me cause everyone knows how you really think now.
you're a culture vulture thats just beyond ignorant and you are mad at me for what?
finito with you papi. You're talking to yourself at this point

good fam. it's best you don't spew that racist 1st generation american european ignorance anymore on here.

go back to the high end thread and post pictures of yourself wearing expensive slippers b. 

and do yourself a favor and try not to let the n-word slip out anymore...you just make yourself look worse.

Last edited:

good fam. it's best you don't spew that racist 1st generation american european ignorance anymore on here.

go back to the high end thread and post pictures of yourself wearing expensive slippers b. 

and do yourself a favor and try not to let the n-word slip out anymore...you just make yourself look worse.
If the dude is vibing to some Future and says it, who cares. It's the n-word, simple as don't say it to black people unless you have a pass or reciting rappas. We're beating a dead horse over here.

Last edited:
I see ALP often in the Kobe threads, he seemed cool. Its disappointing to see this train of thought. The thing some white people don't get is..we dont want you to necessarily understand. I damn sure don't want any sympathy either...just DO NOT DISMISS IT. Racism is alive, well, and very prevalent. To act as if that stupid prom proposal with the watermelon, KFC and kool aid is not racist, is VERY ignorant and just being blantantly blind to the issue. And like many people have said in this thread is the problem in this country with some white people and  white privilege.
i am not dismissing it, I've said it was stupid. But what I don't understand is in all of these instances the black person involves does not complain. That strikes me as odd. If someone were to find the most elaborate ways to insult and degrade me I would have an issue with it, not smile and hug the person who did it to me. This is what I can't understand, how is this a racist event when everyone involved is happy?

Conditioning man, conditioning.

If the dude is vibing to some Future and says it, who cares. It's the n-word, simple as don't say it to black people unless you have a pass or reciting rappas. We're beating a dead horse over here.
all these apologists...smh.

people like you let these white people get away with too much.  

they dont let anyone else get away with anything. they do the opposite and you shrug things off like it's no big deal.

eff outta here.

are you white?

all these apologists...smh.
people like you let these white people get away with too much.  
they dont let anyone else get away with anything. they do the opposite and you shrug things off like it's no big deal.
eff outta here.

are you white?
I don't get it. O he's rapping Kanye he cool man, let him drop 30 n bombs.

Back
Top Bottom