Black Girl Gets Asked To Prom, Given KFC "Tiara", and She Accepts!?!?

I thinks it's time they start checking them, clearly they have no respect of the history, the bond, and how it became a term of endearment.
Latino and even white people from the hood get a pass here. You can throw it around as much as you want, but then it looks like you're trying too hard. 

Last edited:
Here we go again

EDIT: i'm late
frown.gif
This is terrible. How could someone think this is a good/funny idea? Like if this was hazing on a sports team or a fraternity it would be disgusting. But he's asking her to PROM. Has to be some sort of tasteless inside joke.

Never said it doesn't exist, just doesn't concern me. If girl in the pic doesn't care why would I care for her?

So you only care when the black person involves cares?

So I assume you care about systemic racism, because nearly every black person is hurt by it, and most of them care.

Right?

Last edited:
Latino and even white from the hood get a pass here. You can throw it around as much as you want, but then it looks like you're trying too hard. 
for the most part unless you directly call someone that they don't give a **** around here, and even if you do a lot of cats don't take it negatively like that

This is terrible. How could someone think this is a good/funny idea? Like if this was hazing on a sports team or a fraternity it would be disgusting. But he's asking her to PROM. Has to be some sort of tasteless inside joke.
Welcome to the 21st Century, that's how we roll.

Last edited:

So I assume you care about systemic racism, because nearly every black person is hurt by it, and most of them care.

Right?
don't care about any racism, I try not to let negative people bring me down. If they wanna be racist that's on them, I don't concern myself with what others think of me, not to mention what others think of others :lol:

Right?
don't care about any racism, I try not to let negative people bring me down. If they wanna be racist that's on them, I don't concern myself with what others think of me, not to mention what others think of others :lol:

You dont care cause your skin is not black and you never have and never will have to deal with the negativity and inequality that vomes with it. Thats like saying i dont care about starving children because my fridge is full.

You dont care cause your skin is not black and you never have and never will have to deal with the negativity and inequality that vomes with it. Thats like saying i dont care about starving children because my fridge is full.
nah that's different, but there's so much wrong in the world I can't worry about everything, I don't have the ability to fix any of it and neither do the majority of anyone else on the planet

nah that's different, but there's so much wrong in the world I can't worry about everything, I don't have the ability to fix any of it and neither do the majority of anyone else on the planet

Hows it different? You dont care cause you cant change it or because its not a big deal like you previously insinuated? Which is it?

Nah he's right.

You don't care because racism towards Black people doesn't hinder your life in anyway, you actually benefit from the system of white supremacy.

If everyone had your mentality nothing would ever change.

Hows it different? You dont care cause you cant change it or because its not a big deal like you previously insinuated? Which is it?
for the kid thing I can't change it but for this not really a big deal. The girl allowed herself to be photographed in this manner. It's not like the kid had her tied up against her will in the joint. It's not cool, but not something ima lose sleep over either.

Nah he's right.

You don't care because racism towards Black people doesn't hinder your life in anyway, you actually benefit from the system of white supremacy.

how do I benefit from some kid in the middle of nowhere holding up a stupid sign?

Nah he's right.

how do I benefit from some kid in the middle of nowhere holding up a stupid sign?

System of white supremacy

My comment wasn't about the "promposals" just like your comment about not caring was not.

You believe nobody can change anything and just ignoring the problem is a real solution.

It's called white privilege

:lol:

Talking to white people about racism is one of the most frustrating things that you can do

Quoting this because some of y'all need to be reminded.

He (alp) said how he felt and exposed himself. Let em cook. Nothing you can tell him that will make him see differently. Trying to make people like that see the light is futile. They're too deep in the pool of ignorance.

Last edited:
System of white supremacy

My comment wasn't about the "promposals" just like your comment about not caring was not.

You believe nobody can change anything and just ignoring the problem is a real solution.

It's called white privilege
So according to you as a citizen of this country it's my responsibility to care for and fight against social inequalities and injustices? I think there are far worse things going on in the planet such as what homeboy up there mentioned, hunger. If I were to about anything along those lines it would be that over racial issues. Call it what you want but there's nothing I can do to prevent a kid from making a stupid sign potentially insulting black people

He (alp) said how he felt and exposed himself. Let em cook. Nothing you can tell him that will make him see differently. Trying to make people like that see the light is futile. They're too deep in the pool of ignorance.
i ain't expose nothing, I don't hide my thoughts from anyone, least of all some people on here :lol:

What do ya'll want me too say? I'm deeply concerned at this? This is the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen? I'd be blatantly lying if I said that nonsense. Even if I "cared", what difference would it make?

Nobody should be up in arms about this, far worse has happened. Their role models can sort that out, no need to make it a huge debate on white privilege. 

Last edited:
:lol:

Talking to white people about racism is one of the most frustrating things that you can do

You're right.

I hope the next time he lets the n-word come out of his mouth he gets rocked.

You can laugh all you want but that doesn't fly outside of NYC
i just said I don't have the word in my vocabulary but if it happens to slip once or twice a year or something I ain't apologizing for it

Back
Top Bottom