Black guy hair cuts

If I was going for waves though, I'd rather do some "little kid ****" to get waves than go without a wash to get waves.

Even If I had hair I couldn't get waves, my hair grade isn't waveable

Got my waves started in like the 5th grade by just brushing my hair after a shower and wearing a durag until it was time to leave for school.

By 6th grade I couldn't get rid of them. No matter how I treat my hair, even if im on some hibernation tip aint left the house in days my hair grows and just lays down 360 with no haircut.

Comb over like so
andre_3000.jpg
I wish I could do that look. I'm scared to put chemicals in my hair.

How would you describe Tony Parker's cut? My barber never cuts my hair low enough, and he's not a basketball fan.
If he uses a 000 blade he'll get that low. I've been cutting my hair for the last two months and that's the blade I use. You should try cutting it yourself. It is so low people won't even notice if you've made a mistake.

Last edited:
Man the andis cooling spray is crap, my forehead looks like charred bbq now

I use the spray on my wahl outliner, idk if it's because it's wahl but i cant cut my hair if my skin is gonna be incinerated

More than likely the blades are set wrong. If you have the detailer it has a rotary motor that doesn't get hot. Take them to your barber & have him set them. There's a little tool that comes with the wahl detailer that will zero gap the blade but even that is too sharp.

I use the spray on my wahl outliner, idk if it's because it's wahl but i cant cut my hair if my skin is gonna be incinerated

More than likely the blades are set wrong. If you have the detailer it has a rotary motor that doesn't get hot. Take them to your barber & have him set them. There's a little tool that comes with the wahl detailer that will zero gap the blade but even that is too sharp.
Yea i'll take em to. My barberc they look like they cant be adjusted with a mean bolt on the back of them

Got my waves started in like the 5th grade by just brushing my hair after a shower and wearing a durag until it was time to leave for school.

By 6th grade I couldn't get rid of them. No matter how I treat my hair, even if im on some hibernation tip aint left the house in days my hair grows and just lays down 360 with no haircut.

What you say is what I've seen to be true.
Du-rag=waves, shower isn't stopping that, helping if anything.
Someone is teaching these kids bad things.

That du-rag is money.
The game has changed I see.
When skipping washes to keep waves or fresh cut feels, man.

Du-rags are SO clutch when waving...:pimp: on my #RalowRag **** forever. :smokin :smokin

Aside from that...never heard of this mane && tail before...:nerd: will try it soon, however.

Last edited:
I've had the Sally's $120 clippers and you can tell they're the best but I grew up on that budget as a kid,

If you get the cheap Wahl from Wal-Mart, those work fine without "incinerating" your head, just get the Phillips screw driver and adjust the blades to your liking.

And you save $100 bucks.
Kept em oiled with a q-tip soaked with w-d40. Turn them on, and touch the blades with the oiled q-tip before and after use, lasted forever.
Budget ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom