Black guy hair cuts

I use these specific products:
Mane n tail conditioner
Africa's best oil
Curl enhancing smoothie

It helps your curls stay defined and less frizzy. Im from Louisiana and it's humid like a mug and it frizzed my hair like crazy til I started the method

Mane n tail conditioner
Africa's best oil
Curl enhancing smoothie

About to go pick those up , I'm not so quick to use new products in my hair I don't know the effect it may have but I've been using the Shea butter for a while still don't see any results .

And mane n tail fill their bottles to the brim yo. One bottle will last you a lifetime jus like Murray's dawg

I've been using Dr Bonner's soap as body wash and I feel the same way about the amount. I should have bought the smaller size because I'll never be able to finish this :lol:

I've been using Dr Bonner's soap as body wash and I feel the same way about the amount. I should have bought the smaller size because I'll never be able to finish this
laugh.gif
I plan on switching to that once I finish my Old Spice bodywash.

Mane n tail conditioner
Africa's best oil
Curl enhancing smoothie
i have all those too... the exact same stuff... I also sometimes swap out the curl smoothie for the hawaiian silky moisturizer/curl spray... 

I think I'm allergic to Dr. Bonners. Had a bottle a few years ago and used it a couple of times but had to stop because it turned me to ash and I don't even get ashy like that. 

Last edited:
It's basically a technique the natural sistas use it goes
1. Leave in
2. Oil
3. Cream
Mane n tail conditioner
Africa's best oil
Curl enhancing smoothie
I was curious and checked this out. This stuff is for horses bro what kind of stuff are yall on in the South?

Nah but the reviews are all really positive, seems like a lot of chemicals though, I've been on that organic/natural movement. 

I thought any black man with a black woman in the house(Mother, sister, GF) was in the know on the Mane and Tail.

You seriously never heard of it Ice City?

If it's for Horses though, most sisters heads have horse hair weave in it...makes sense eh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom