Black guy hair cuts

Anyone know some good clippers for shaving your head? I'm tired of going to the barber shop and getting zeeked day in and day out. It's either I get a fresh cut or it's not good at all. 

I'm not even in the mood to go look for a new barber. I'm just gonna start rockin the baldie/tony parker from now on. If anyone can point me in the direction of some good clippers, please do.

Anyone know some good clippers for shaving your head? I'm tired of going to the barber shop and getting zeeked day in and day out. It's either I get a fresh cut or it's not good at all. 

I'm not even in the mood to go look for a new barber. I'm just gonna start rockin the baldie/tony parker from now on. If anyone can point me in the direction of some good clippers, please do.

This is all you need. $20 set up from a Wal-Mart.
Oil (wd40 and q-tip)before and after every use, last you forever. That little white container in the pic, is wd40

I personally adjusted my blades for less sharpness before use, with a Phillips screw driver, to

I tried that one too.
IMO, the trimmer part doesn't really work for me

Both do the job though

Last edited:
You cant change your texture unless you use a texturizer/scurl kit.

Dont do that though.

Shea Moisture is your friend

Bouta' buy some lock n' twist gro spray when I clock outta' my shift this morning. My scalp is so friggin' itchy :x

Oh, & this biotin is making my nails grow faster than my hair :lol:

It made hair grow faster everywhere but on my head.

Pics or lies.

Yo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

why does home boy gotta be shirtless tho?

Cause his body is banging, my *****!!!

AYOOOOOO

I was taking some type of vitamins way back for hair that made my skin look and feel pre-lotioned. I haven't taken them in more than a year and my skin still feels that way :lol:

Back
Top Bottom