Black guy hair cuts

My problem is that my hair/scalp has trouble staying mousterized. I just used some coconut oil this past weekend and let it sit for a lil and my hair is drying up tho

Because Nike sponsors Team US...... nevermind. 
cmon cuz, you dont have to act all high and mighty just because you up on current events

of course if i was privy to that info i wouldnt have asked the question

yall boys act like my 13 yo daughter i swear

Would you guys call this a low fade with a 1 with nothing done to the top half?

That's My next cut , does anyone know how he has it so curly like that

Yo so, can I put in the lock n' twist no more itch gro spray & coconut oil in the same time to do their jobs? Or would it be wiser to put them in my hair at different times of the day?

Last edited:
That's My next cut , does anyone know how he has it so curly like that
Throw some water and curl gel of your choice in there and you should get the same results.

It depends on his hair texture.

Son might come out looking like he got da soul glo.

Chances are, if your hair doesn't curl up into large curls like that dry with no product, you won't get the same results after throwing some gel in.

The gel really just adds definition, shine, and moisture to the curls you already have.

So if you have more coarse hair (smaller, thicker curls, commonly called "naps") the curls will still be small, just shinier, more defined, and moisturized. Which isn't bad. It can still be a good look.

But don't expect a transformation, b.

Last edited:
Yo so, can I put in the lock n' twist no more itch gro spray & coconut oil in the same time to do their jobs? Or would it be wiser to put them in my hair at different times of the day?

Probably, I wouldn't think you'd need both though. Well I guess the spray has "grow" chemicals right

What is the name of the type of specialost you would go see to see why your hair is thinning? I'm not trying to do the bald thing yet. Taking biotin, but like someone else said, hair everywhere except my hair is growing mad fast but a Manu esque spot on my crown is still trying to creep in.

What is the name of the type of specialost you would go see to see why your hair is thinning? I'm not trying to do the bald thing yet. Taking biotin, but like someone else said, hair everywhere except my hair is growing mad fast but a Manu esque spot on my crown is still trying to creep in.
So you saying with the biotin, that your hair is growing  fast all over your body fast?

Except for the vertex/crown of my head. Anyways, if any of you ever feel down about balding, thinning, or receding, just remember there are people out there who have it worse than you and you can then smile again. Alex Tyus
AlexTyus_crop_exact.png

This a cut I was getting in 11.. My hair curled nice.hard for me to achieve again

Last edited:
Had the mini faux hawk growing in its early stages, tried to shape it up myself at the crib and completely butchered it :smh:

Back to a 1 all around until my hair grows back

Back
Top Bottom