Black guy hair cuts

curl enhancing smoothie is
smokin.gif

Hair feels hydrated & it smells so
smokin.gif
What is the "curl enhancing smoothie"?

You prefer the elasta or shea moisture?
I prefer Elasta. I have to wash my hair a lot more when I use Shea Moisture...it makes my hair smell stale as hell after a day or two. Can't go wrong with either though.
Can y'all show pics of what exactly to buy or be more specific.. Because isn't "Shea Moisture" the brand?
If you trying to get curls cop the Shea Moisture Gel Souffle like in the video on the last page. I rocks with the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie for wave purposes.

Last edited:
tahitan%20shamp.jpg

I use this for shampoo

2943txh.jpg

This to moisturize, also use a bit of organic coconut oil

Sulfate free, certfied organic, black owned. Can't go wrong :smokin

tahitan%20shamp.jpg

I use this for shampoo

2943txh.jpg

Sulfate free, certfied organic, black owned. Can't go wrong
smokin.gif
yep thats the move... although i sometimes switch it up from coconut oil and use olive oil sometimes... only cause sometimes that coconut oil in the hot sun be having ya head baking...that and i guess iuno because of the sun be like over smelling... like it just be so so strong even when you use a little in the sun

Had the mini faux hawk growing in its early stages, tried to shape it up myself at the crib and completely butchered it :smh:

Back to a 1 all around until my hair grows back

Man I used to hate that feeling. Except I wouldn't take it down with #1 all around. I'd just wait out the grow back.

Them struggle times. Trying to rock hats illegally in Class to cover that mess, dejavu

What would you say the length of your fro was?
Like a quarter to a half inch or so. It wasn't that long starting off. Once your hair is long enough to curl up just hit the shop, get a fade and continue to let it grow to whatever length you want. If it gets too crazy to manage take it down some.

tahitan%20shamp.jpg

I use this for shampoo

2943txh.jpg

Sulfate free, certfied organic, black owned. Can't go wrong :smokin

i got the curl and shine shampoo with the orange label from shea moisture

Back
Top Bottom