Black guy hair cuts

...proceeds to put a GIF of a White Guy stroking another White Guys White Hair in a Thread for "Black Guy Hair Cuts"..... OKAY. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm trynna get the "white girls love me cut" but idk if my hair would even be the correct texture. This is my hair now.

I'm trying to get something like this.

Is that even a texture I can get, if so what maintenance would I have to do? And what does he do to the sides? Is that just a taper or is it a temp fade?

Btw yeah i know I need a edge up, i'm going to the barber tomorrow

Last edited:
That cut is just a taper. Dudes hair you posted seems like a different texture than yours, you can texturize your hair but I wouldn't recommend it. Plus it looks as if you need to grow your hair out a lot more to get the type of curly and thickness you want.

That cut is just a taper. Dudes hair you posted seems like a different texture than yours, you can texturize your hair but I wouldn't recommend it. Plus it looks as if you need to grow your hair out a lot more to get the type of curly and thickness you want.
Should I be using that barber brush to get some curls?

Also, in the meantime what should i do with it while it grows?

Should I be using that barber brush to get some curls?

Also, in the meantime what should i do with it while it grows?
Yeah, find one of those curl brushes and use it while it grows out. (Get line ups and tapers when it gets rough) Does your hair curl up when it gets wet? Cause I don't know any products to recommend lol , other than the stuff dudes say to cop in here. 

Last edited:
****** always want to be someone else. Dat self hate.
Ain't nobody self hating, i've always liked that cut just never known how to get it myself

Yeah, find one of those curl brushes and use it while it grows out. (Get line ups and tapers when it gets rough) Does your hair curl up when it gets wet? Cause I don't know any products to recommend lol , other than the stuff dudes say to cop in here. 
when i hop out the shower its curly but then i always brush it so the edges arent nappy and the curls usually go away and it looks like it does in my first picture

White girls who mess with Black dudes like all Black dudes. Light, dark or in between.

Hair style don't matter either.

You being around white chicks for that long and you don't know this by now. Take them off the pedestal. :smh:

Actually y'all I changed my mind. I want this-

what do I ask for? I guess I can just bring in a pic but what should I ask for in the future? and to maintain the curls i'm thinking bout getting some shea butter and shea moisturizer. will that do the trick?

no but actually... what products should i use? i got some shea moisturizer- smoothie. do i need shea butter and a curls sponge? thx

I'm trynna get the "white girls love me cut" but idk if my hair would even be the correct texture. This is my hair now.

Is that even a texture I can get, if so what maintenance would I have to do? And what does he do to the sides? Is that just a taper or is it a temp fade?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but ya **** ain't ever going to look like that, b.

That big lipped bastard was born with that hair.

You can probably pull off that 2nd cut you posted, but everyone got that cut. Just go to the barber shop and tell him "I want that **** everyone else is getting"

Last edited:

Moe..you a ginger pretending to be a yellow jawn.  You will never get that bottom cut.  Your best bet is to be a funny guy and scoop the Sinbad cut

Back
Top Bottom