Black guy hair cuts

White girls who mess with Black dudes like all Black dudes. Light, dark or in between.

Hair style don't matter either.

You being around white chicks for that long and you don't know this by now. Take them off the pedestal.
mean.gif
All this Black Beauty around them and they Struggling to Impress some White Women who come a dime-a-dozen. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

To the cats with the tapered fro...how do you all groom your hair in the growing phase? Do you stop brushing and just let it wolf?

To the cats with the tapered fro...how do you all groom your hair in the growing phase? Do you stop brushing and just let it wolf?
dude, you just let your hair grow then go get a tape/fade/line every few weeks to keep it clean...it's not rocket science :frown:

There is gonna be a awkward growing phase bro, I say just brush it down and when its long enough pick it was out.

getting the cut tomorrow i just need to know a daily routine. get out the shower and what? how do i maintain the curls and keep em nice all day long? list products and steps please

Some of yall cats need to take the Elaborate Questions to Youtube... there's plenty of Info out there.

It's not Rocket Science. Usually the way you maintain a Hairstyle is thru doing the same thing that got it in the first place.

:rofl:

Y'all are killing this dude. Omg. Told this man cop a Sinbad.

:rofl: [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128557[/emoji] [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
getting the cut tomorrow i just need to know a daily routine. get out the shower and what? how do i maintain the curls and keep em nice all day long? list products and steps please
If you need a specific haircut to land broads you still wont be able to keep them if you ain't got no game which it seems you don't.

If you need a specific haircut to land broads you still wont be able to keep them if you ain't got no game which it seems you don't.
Truer words have never been spoken. A person with a" cool" haircut, but is a lame, would therefore be a lame with a "cool" haircut that attracts white women.

Back
Top Bottom