Black guy hair cuts

In other news...

Why does Wal-Mart sell Wal-Mart brand grape swishers now?

11208319_992111254134603_115443494_n.jpg

They out here selling pure cancer for a dollar :smh:.

Yo what the **** is this? :smh:

I got my haircut today too, went with a taper and beard lineup. I want to do the half moon like Troy but my job frowns upon it :smh:

I'll be out of there soon though

This whole debate is horse****

If you can get a job with doo doo dreads, then flourish. If you think you look good in doo doo dreads, flourish. Dudes shouldn't be letting other dude's opinions dictate their image and they damn sure shouldn't be so worried about each other's image choices to the point where they're googling pics to try to make a point.

The whole "self hate" argument is ridiculous as well.

Let ****** live man

Pretty much.

that nappy afro trend needs to die asap, leaving the crib looking like you just woke up 
mean.gif

this the the highest i'll go only because im wolfing,

this is too much, gotta keep that afro trimmed word to steve harvey

Dilemma. Wait for my regular to get back to the shop at 7 and cut it close to this day party ending

Or take my chances with some new N_ now since im only getting something basic and my beard lined

^ALWAYS wait for your regular. Always.

don't chance getting ******** up cut regardless.

Its principalities in this ****

Last edited:
Dilemma. Wait for my regular to get back to the shop at 7 and cut it close to this day party ending

Or take my chances with some new N_ now since im only getting something basic and my beard lined

WAIT. This is the classic story of how someone gets smoked in the chair :rofl:

Since most of you agree that the free form dreads aren't cool for the workplace, what are you opinions on having designs done in your hair (ie braid patterns, half moons, etc)?

:lol: it aint even that serious bruh get out your feelings. If y'all think your hair in its natural state is disgusting/untidy cool. Just know the view is pretty ignorant. I'm not surprised though coming from the same new ***** out here tryna rock a bun. To each his own bruh.

Since most of you agree that the free form dreads aren't cool for the workplace, what are you opinions on having designs done in your hair (ie braid patterns, half moons, etc)?
Half moons and simple parts are straight.

Hell I'd let you pass with the three cuts, but don't get crazy and get one of them head mazes.

Rule of thumb.

If an entertainer is the first to do it, it's usually not for you.

I might get something like this before summer ends

Yeah in Florida the DS5 is seen everywhere...kinda tired of seeing 3/4 of dudes with nappy *** hair just unkempt. Did it for like a month and got paranoid because everyone was doing it. Want my own thing you know?

But Been rocking skin fades lately and it looks good. And the fact it is so diverse too, with the parts, or the waves or how high or low you want the fade. Idk That's just me

I'm sure you can get away with a half-moon unless you work somewhere ultra conservative. Braid patterns tho? Who even still has braids? :lol:

Really as long as you look clean and well kept not a whole lot else matters. It's kinda like clothes. You could have on a Polo dress shirt, but if its dingy, faded, and wrinkled as hell, people will think you look unprofessional. Same concept applies to hair.

But what happens when everyone starts thinking "Everyone has this cut and I'm going to get waves with a fade/taper" and then that becomes the new cut of choice? Gon flourish with the curly fro/taper :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom