Black guy hair cuts

just because its our hair in its natural state doesnt mean our brothers should be out in public with their hair looking unkempt

look presentable 

But what happens when everyone starts thinking "Everyone has this cut and I'm going to get waves with a fade/taper" and then that becomes the new cut of choice? Gon flourish with the curly fro/taper
pimp.gif
waves/fade/taper been around for decades, thats like a black mans go to hairstyle unless you have no choice but to go bald

this afro taper got hot because of rich homie and he got braids now because everybody got it

its another trend of this generation like the hi top was a couple years back

Man do what you want ! can't based everything off "what if everybody else is doing it " .

Exactly, dudes in here caring about other men's hair way too much.

"I don't wanna do it cause everybody else is doing it".

Like you ****** didn't have dark ceasers when everybody had em, like you didn't have braids when everybody had em.

What another man is doing with his hair shouldn't have any effect on you.

Dilemma. Wait for my regular to get back to the shop at 7 and cut it close to this day party ending

Or take my chances with some new N_ now since im only getting something basic and my beard lined

Cmon Pa, you ain't new to this. You already know how it goes. Hand down, man down. Never take convenience over reliability. We seen too many fallen soldiers lay by the wayside victim to the phantom chair. Never trust an unproven rookie. New n_'s are restricted to children, and bald shaves. If you love yaself, you'll be patient and put that party on hold.

New n_ could have you out here crossed up and missing the rest of the regular season.

It hot out, don't trust the new guy, can't no beanie save you in the summer. It's too hot. It waving season, b.

Since most of you agree that the free form dreads aren't cool for the workplace, what are you opinions on having designs done in your hair (ie braid patterns, half moons, etc)?

I only condone any kind of extra curricular cuts after you've gotten the job and have solidified yourself in the position.

You want the half moon? Cool, but don't go up in the first interview with it. You want locks? Cool, I'm not saying cut your hair just for the interview, but at least make sure they're neat and organized. No free forming until you've proven yourself an irreplaceable asset to the company.

That's just me tho.

I wouldn't eat ice cream before dinner, and I wouldn't go too hard on the hairstyles until after I've landed a job.

they judge other blacks for sagging jeans but we care too much about another mans hairstyle because it looks unkempt 

The same ****** sayin that everybody is rockin the DS5 are the same ones who didn't start getting half moon parts or any type of parts for that matter again until the last couple of years.

Both are trends, dudes just point out the nappy one cause it's more noticeable.

The same ****** sayin that everybody is rockin the DS5 are the same ones who didn't start getting half moon parts or any type of parts for that matter again until the last couple of years.

Both are trends, dudes just point out the nappy one cause it's more noticeable.

Dudes are just hella cynical. Everybody's a biter and overly influenced by what's popular... Except them. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom