Black guy hair cuts

That ain't a fade bruh. No way you left a black Barbershop like that. You need to go back there and demand a refund.
Nah he ain't go to no real barber
I remember when I was in AiT which is advance training after basic training for the army.
My roommate had clippers and ask me if I could cut hair
I'm thinking like yeah cutting hair is easy
I never cut hair in my life
He hands me some clippers
He asked for a high and tight which is just a skin fade
So I got the clippers in my hand I'm thinking in my head like how does my barber fade my hair
So I start by cutting his hair into that bowl cut like old boy had in spoiler.
Then I start panicking like I do next so I give him a edge up and called a day
He crying to me looking in the mirror talking about I thought you said you knew how to cut hair.
I told him it's not that bad
He said for real I said yeah it look ok with a edge up
The next morning we wake up for PT and the drill sgt look at the homie like wtf is going with your head you got one of them barracks specials he looking at me and I'm looking at the ground I feel bad for breh. So after PT the dude next door who actually could cut hair fixed it. He came and looked said you got the bowl part right but you got to fade it in gradually light to dark in a smooth transaction after five minutes my roommate went a bowl cut to a normal fade. That day I learned never to touch nobody head again

Last edited:
p

]Speaking of freeform locs this Columbia professor rocks his free form locs proudly.

Last edited:
When my guy put the bowl he uses to eat watermelon over your head to start the "fade" you should of walked out then :smh:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

There's always hope. No matter how bad you get zeeked at least the **** will always grow back.

Ain't no fade though just like a deer ain't a moose.

Last edited:
That ain't a fade bruh. No way you left a black Barbershop like that. You need to go back there and demand a refund.

In school and got a $5 cut from this ***** in the dorms who only cut my **** at school.

I'd be extra tight if I paid 10-15 for this Three Stooges cut :lol:

I'm bool tho. **** is cool for 5 bux until I go home.

Last edited:

In school and got a $5 cut from this ***** in the dorms who only cut my **** at school.

Bruh everyone here who's lived in a dorm has either received or given a $5 dorm room cut.

There's nothing coolin about what happened to you. :lol:

Last edited:
I've never lived in a dorm but my friend from college used to cut my hair in his apt, dude was clean with it too. After be graduated it was back to the barbershop for me :frown:

There we go. Now we can fix this issue and address it from the root.

My ***** you should know better. You just put your life in the hands of a ***** for $5?

We talking about ya livelyhood. This is your scalp, b. Ya bread and butter.

Do you love yourself?

There we go. Now we can fix this issue and address it from the root.

My ***** you should know better. You just put your life in the hands of a ***** for $5?

We talking about ya livelyhood. This is your scalp, b. Ya bread and butter.

Do you love yourself?
laugh.gif
 man he's in school. Cut em some slack. I need a cut by next week. Imma hit up some dudes in the dorm too lol. I'll make sure they're nice with it and see if they have any social media pics of their cuts first. and then proceed with caution.

Last edited:
Ye those free forms look fine. You failed the dade county dusty ***** induction.

@Yvespo where your pics at
Im just starting fam, dudes telling me it might take 2-3 months to start locking. I'll definitely post pics when it does

I remember those dorm haircuts. I used to let a dude from Atlanta cut mine. Used to charge $2 and I stayed on point. Those were good days until he dropped out second semester and I had to start going to the actual barber, and he was skilled with the wahl/andis, but it sucked because he didn't "price match".

C
I remember when I was in AiT which is advance training after basic training for the army.
So I got the clippers in my hand I'm thinking in my head like how does my barber fade my hair
He crying to me looking in the mirror talking about I thought you said you knew how to cut hair.
The next morning we wake up for PT and the drill sgt look at the homie like wtf is going with your head you got one of them barracks specials he looking at me and I'm looking at the ground I feel bad for breh. So after PT the dude next door who actually could cut hair fixed it. He came and looked said you got the bowl part right but you got to fade it in gradually light to dark in a smooth transaction after five minutes my roommate went a bowl cut to a normal fade. That day I learned never to touch nobody head again

Would've had to catch these hands one good time .

Defiantly better then what was on google, but are you sure yours are considered free form? 

Loos like you twisted it em in a design?
l
I'm kinda salty bout this fade bruhs. What y'all think?
 I feel like I'm about to be in the function feeling like

reg_634.Arnold2.mh.120312.jpg

***** really hit me with that Dylann Roof
mean.gif
Atleast it wasn't the line up.

You can get that **** fixed today, if a barber ***** your line up, **** might never be the same.

I remember those dorm haircuts. I used to let a dude from Atlanta cut mine. Used to charge $2 and I stayed on point. Those were good days until he dropped out second semester and I had to start going to the actual barber, and he was skilled with the wahl/andis, but it sucked because he didn't "price match".
Dude kept you fresh for a can of arizona and a grape swisher. 

Could be cause my military experience, but this is one of the funniest things I've read on NT in a while

Back
Top Bottom