Black guy hair cuts

LIFEHACK (Finding a Barber):

Search Instagram by "Barber" Hashtag to find Nice Barbers or Barbershops in Your Area.

EXAMPLE:

#BaltimoreBarber #PhoenixBarber #NYCBarber etc...

Been looking to find a Dope Barber in my New City... and I've found this to be one of the best ways!

Found a few, so I think I'm set. Got Options now.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I need to move to a city where there are more barbers. My primary barber decided he didn't feel like coming in and my secondary barber shop closed early today :lol: .

Your Barber do Appointments?

Appointments make everybody happy and no randomness involved.

I'm gonna talk to him about scheduling appointments. Although I'm a random dude, I can't do this anymore :frown:

Cut my hair down to a #3 all around. Had a fro for the last 7-8 years.

Does sportin waves have a shelf life? I have some that's really, really old.

Bruh these razor bumps are killin me. Idk what im doin wrong. Exfoliat, wash, tend skin,cocoa buttwr, all dat. So frustrating.

Pls help

Last edited:
Grow your beard out for a while and use tweezers to pull out ingrown hairs. Next time you shave, make sure your exfoliating right after and using hydrocortisone cream to stop the irritation. Also disinfect your equipment.

LIFEHACK (Finding a Barber):

Search Instagram by "Barber" Hashtag to find Nice Barbers or Barbershops in Your Area.

EXAMPLE:

#BaltimoreBarber #PhoenixBarber #NYCBarber etc...

Been looking to find a Dope Barber in my New City... and I've found this to be one of the best ways!

Found a few, so I think I'm set. Got Options now.:pimp:  

That's wsup.

Where you thinking bout heading?

That's wsup.

Where you thinking bout heading?
Few spots/barbers I'm still considering, but this guy is one of the front runners:

https://www.instagram.com/shan_q_sharp/

https://www.styleseat.com/elysiumbarberlounge

Prices are high, but he does good work. Wash, Condition, Full Cut (Fade), Straight Razor Shave & Hot Towel treatment for $35... I usually pay $20 just for a Cut alone, so it might be dope to try!

Only thing is he kinda out in the boonies and I stay near the Harbor.

Back
Top Bottom