Black guy hair cuts

. It's not that bad at least I don't think go ahead I'm ready for the jokes lol

Not that bad but it's noticeable , give it a few more weeks then have somebody else go over your hairline .

What kind of coconut oil y'all using? Like the kind straight out the jar found in the grocery isle at Walmart? Need a better moisturizer since I'm growing it out for the winter.

What kind of coconut oil y'all using? Like the kind straight out the jar found in the grocery isle at Walmart? Need a better moisturizer since I'm growing it out for the winter.

I buy Nutiva Organic virgin coconut oil from amazon. Use it for my body and hair.

. It's not that bad at least I don't think go ahead I'm ready for the jokes lol
if you wanna keep that bush it might be hat szn for you for like a month or 3

or let that pushed back hair grow in for like 2 weeks and let your OG barber even everything out, join team waves.

Last edited:
I was just in the same situation as homie. Went to a new barber to get a line up and pushed my hairline back.I let my hair grow for like a month then went to a new barber that was highly recommended..now my **** on fleek

Why do barbers always push **** back to get it sharp, thinking that it looks good? What's so hard about following the natural line? They should be teaching dudes this in barber school.

Last edited:
That feeling when your barber laces your cut and asks if he can throw a pic of you on the gram :pimp:

Why do barbers always push **** back to get it sharp, thinking that it looks good? What's so hard about following the natural line? They should be teaching dudes this in barber school.

They do it so that you'll come back to get your line fixed when the new growth comes in. Most dudes get their hair cut every 2 weeks. So, if they can get you to give them that guaranteed money every 2 weeks plus a line up every week, it's good for their pockets. An instructor at a barber college told me that they teach students that.

They do it so that you'll come back to get your line fixed when the new growth comes in. Most dudes get their hair cut every 2 weeks. So, if they can get you to give them that guaranteed money every 2 weeks plus a line up every week, it's good for their pockets. An instructor at a barber college told me that they teach students that.

Smh feel like I've been played , but what kind of mindset is that , let me jack up his hairline & he'll come back to me to fix it ?

LACED.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had the exact same Cut about a month ago, minus the Half-Moon... 

Growing my hair out a bit up top, but I might be back to this very shortly.

Back
Top Bottom