Black guy hair cuts

it's been about a month since my last cut, I'd be roasted for sure :smh:

Going tomorrow to my friends garage for a taper, never knew the dude could was nice with the clippers until I saw his brothers hair. Could have saved me so much money over the years instead of my apathetic barber :smh:
Don't be cheap, still throw him a bone or bring some food or something.

Going tomorrow to my friends garage for a taper, never knew the dude could was nice with the clippers until I saw his brothers hair. Could have saved me so much money over the years instead of my apathetic barber :smh:

Where is this garage shop fam?

After I read your garage barber post I immediately thought @sneadsbyree post today.

Don't be cheap, still throw him a bone or bring some food or something.

Oh definitely, we already agreed that any time he cuts my hair I buy him Innout. Makes it about a $8 haircut :pimp:

Where is this garage shop fam?

Hes on 22nd and Colombus by the Circle K

barber told me the cut was on him if I would whip him to the city real quick to pick up one of his kids and bring them back to the shop.  Cool, whatever, right?  Dude gets in the passenger seat and immediately starts breaking down a big *** rock and re-packaging it... 
eek.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
  This dude went into a building, came back out dolo, and was counting cash in my car on the way back to the shop.  Conveniently 'left' a $100 bill on the seat when he jumped out.  I just went to grab a cut on Friday and old boy was talking bout the Superbowl and laughing it up as if 2 weeks prior none of this **** happened.  

barber told me the cut was on him if I would whip him to the city real quick to pick up one of his kids and bring them back to the shop.  Cool, whatever, right?  Dude gets in the passenger seat and immediately starts breaking down a big *** rock and re-packaging it... :wow: :smh: :lol: :stoneface:   This dude went into a building, came back out dolo, and was counting cash in my car on the way back to the shop.  Conveniently 'left' a $100 bill on the seat when he jumped out.  I just went to grab a cut on Friday and old boy was talking bout the Superbowl and laughing it up as if 2 weeks prior none of this **** happened.  
The man....

barber told me the cut was on him if I would whip him to the city real quick to pick up one of his kids and bring them back to the shop.  Cool, whatever, right?  Dude gets in the passenger seat and immediately starts breaking down a big *** rock and re-packaging it... :wow: :smh: :lol: :stoneface:   This dude went into a building, came back out dolo, and was counting cash in my car on the way back to the shop.  Conveniently 'left' a $100 bill on the seat when he jumped out.  I just went to grab a cut on Friday and old boy was talking bout the Superbowl and laughing it up as if 2 weeks prior none of this **** happened.  

You're a fool who takes freedom for granted

Last edited:
Tryna divorce my barber, not bc he isn't good but bc he's unreliable. Dude works 3 jobs including his own barber school. But when I go looking on styleseat for barbers them dudes are complete trash. Them ****** posting shoddy fades & got the nerve to be charging $30 a cut. Man it's rough out here :smh:

Your barber taking the phrase "dope cuts" literally.

We know and don't care. Let them and us cook, rock ya lowboys in peace.

Nah mean .

You playing with your life man ..

SMH I've been noticing some struggle with my hairline lately ever since I began going to a different dude....idk if my **** is naturally receding or if this guy somehow messed it up...because I'm looking at not-so-old pics of myself and my hairline looks delicious in all of them.

Valentine's Day is this weekend and I'm afraid of going to the shop for a shapeup because I feel like I should let my **** wolf for a couple weeks in order to potentially repair any damage :smh:

I gotta keep loyal with my ***** and stop going to any dude with an open chair :smh:

Last edited:
Finally found my new barber in bk :pimp: took a lot of time but dude cut it perfectly. Had the oil and sponge on deck so i don't have to go back home and do it myself :pimp:

The only thing is homie tried to use that black ice thing on my hairline to make my lineup look crazy sharp. I hate that look since I don't need it and it looks fugazi to begin with even tho a lot of dudes like it. I was just like nah I'm good on that lol

Last edited:
Finally found my new barber in bk :pimp: took a lot of time but dude cut it perfectly. Had the oil and sponge on deck so i don't have to go back home and do it myself :pimp:

The only thing is homie tried to use that black ice thing on my hairline to make my lineup look crazy sharp. I hate that look since I don't need it and it looks fugazi to begin with even tho a lot of dudes like it. I was just like nah I'm good on that lol
Where at in BK ?

Where at in BK ?

Bedstuy. Little shop on the corner of Willoughby and Marcy Ave

So Waves is New, Now? "Water Texture" :lol:

Or is this like an article saying it's New for the White Community???:nerd:

Only asking bc dude above looks White or at least racially ambiguous... 
It's like when white women started calling braids "urban twist" but i don't know he could just be tweeting satirical

Back
Top Bottom