Black guy hair cuts

had to get out the wave game this week. all that damn brushing was getting annoying
roll.gif

think imma grow my hair back out so it's ready for the fall. i kinda regret cutting it all off in the first place just for some **** i got tired of after 3 months.
sick.gif

Last edited:
I have pretty natural waves, wash daily and brush once a day and they look good after i get a cut.

Last time i went to the shop i got it cut a little lower and instantly regretted it lol

That website cannot be real haha.  They called the first two pictures buzzcuts when they are clearly afros.

Last edited:
How do you guys wash your hair? I heard its bad to shampoo and condition it everyday. Is it good to wash your hair with the co wash product from shea moisture
everyday for 5-6 days then shampoo on the 7th day with the Shea moisture shampoo
and not to wash and do anything to it in the night? Because when I wake up I have bad bed hair and my hair would look really crazy and the only way to get it back to looking curly is by washing it.

And how do y'all moisturize your hair? I bought that shea moisture smoothie cream
and the instructions said not to wash it out your hair but when I try to rub it in it won't work.

Just washed my locs with Shea Moisture Products. I definitely recommend. Took all the grease/build up out my locs and brought my hair back to its original color. I recommend washing more than once for the brothas with a lot of hair. Wash, rinse, Wash, rinse, Condition, rinse, Condition, rinse.

Carol's Daughter brand is really good too, in fact I prefer it to Shea for hair care products. I use it in my daughter's hair, she has God level natural curls.

Brahs...

It's happening...

At 27 years young, genes are starting to betray me. It's gotta be da genes...

Warning

I was perhaps 15% committed to growing dreads. Now, probably only boosie fades and lower til it's over.

Life hitting right now :lol:

Last edited:
Brahs...

It's happening...

Warning

I was perhaps 15% committed to growing dreads. Now, probably only boosie fades and lower til it's over.

Life hitting right now :lol:
You have the KD. It's not that bad bro. I'd rather the back thin than have my hairline receding. You can mask that spot pretty well.

Those are clean waves, I could never get my sides to wave up like that.
Two years ago my **** was spinning like homies up there. Only reason I had em on the sides cuz this Dude that went to my high school said " yo my ***** you got em everywhere except the sides , instead of brushing forward you gotta. Brush doooown!" So I was like ight cool.

Went homie brushed em down put the rag on woke up that morning took It off and was like :wow: after I saw one wave beginning to form. :lol:

I cut my own hair now and trying to get them spinning but it won't happen over night.

Brahs...

It's happening...

WarningI was perhaps 15% committed to growing dreads. Now, probably only boosie fades and lower til it's over.

Life hitting right now
laugh.gif
If it means anything, I've had greys in my hair since like age 15. Your bald spot isnt even that bad 

If it means anything, I've had greys in my hair since like age 15. Your bald spot isnt even that bad 
Lol, apples to oranges. Dude is losing hair and you're talmbout hair turning gray. You can dye yours if it's that much of a problem whereas my mans has to do expensive hair transplant surgeries.

Lol, apples to oranges. Dude is losing hair and you're talmbout hair turning gray. You can dye yours if it's that much of a problem whereas my mans has to do expensive hair transplant surgeries.

I'd definitely take my problem over his :lol: think of it as an act of solidarity.

Back
Top Bottom